Treacherous *V* 🥵

Smut: King (V), Princess (R), Thigh Riding (R), Oral/Fingering allusion (R).
Warning: Naive R/Asshole V, Summer Fling, heartbroken R.
————

—•~~~~~~•~~~~~~•~~~~~~•~~~~~~•—
Put your lips close to mine, as long as they don't touch.—And I'll do anything you say if you say it with your hands, and I'd be smart to walk away, but you're quicksand...
—•~~~~~~•~~~~~~•~~~~~~•~~~~~~•—

One moment you're entering the hall of the charity gala to rebuild Asgard, wearing a two piece suit that deliciously pushed your breasts over the edge, accentuated your ass, and left your midriff bare. Then the next you're being pulled from the dance floor to come face to face with the woman you've been sleeping with.

"Princess.," you smiled softly., "What have I told you about dressing more modestly?," you pouted instantly., "But, I just wanted to look good for you My King.," you innocently said, but the glint in your eyes spoke of deviance.

Valkyrie swiveled your bodies around until she could press your body into the cold wall., "Oh, princess you look absolutely delectable.," she whispered before leaning in to capture your lips., "So much so that now I am neglecting my duties so that I can ravish you as you deserve."

"Fuck.," you breathily whispered as Valkyrie slipped her thigh in between your parted legs., "That's right princess, use your Kings thigh to get off.," she chuckled as you whined pitifully., "Don't whine now, or you'll remain empty."

Valkyrie's face was smug as your whimpering was now derived from the pleasure you were getting from her muscular leg pressed against your bare cunt., "There you go princess, let me hear how good you feel.," she hotly demanded.

Strong hands held you by your hips, and as your movements grew sloppier she took over., "Such a messy thing you are.," she chuckled, and your body shivered when her hot breaths smoothed across your skin as her lips found purchase against the column of your throat. With your head thrown back like this it was easy to leave her mark behind, and your loud moans in response to her suckling were her sign that you loved her falsely claiming you.

"My King, I-I need.," Valkyrie flexed her thigh., "Let go for me princess.," and just like that your hips momentarily stilled before your body began to convulse from the immense pleasure., "You're so beautiful when you come undone like this for me honey.," her lips pressed into yours, she continued to guide you through the after effects of your orgasm while swallowing your every moan until you were breathless.

Once you'd looked to her with a relaxed, yet dopey smile she'd smirked right back., "I don't know about you princess, but I'm famished.," you went to agree, and offer to help collect her a plate of food from the gala, but she swiftly dropped to her knees, the words dying on your tongue when she looked up at you with a deep hunger in her eyes., "Such a pretty pussy."

"Now this is a meal fit for a King.," she teases while tossing your leg over her shoulder and you whimpered as she leaned in closer to your glistening cunt and blew cold air against your sensitive folds., "I'm going to devour you."

Gluttony was truly synonymous with royalty, because the betrothed woman remained true to her words as she used her masterful tongue and dexterous fingers to fuck you to sleep...

—•~~~~~~•~~~~~~•~~~~~~•~~~~~~•—
This path is reckless...
—•~~~~~~•~~~~~~•~~~~~~•~~~~~~•—

The dance you found yourself entangled in with the King of New Asgard was dangerous, but the exhilaration was far too alluring to stop. Every red flag waving before you was ignored, your naive heart leading you astray, and as the Summer progressed the occurrences only became more frequent. To you it was a budding relationship, but to the King it was an already established fling, because affairs of the heart were not something she would engage in.