The Soulmates

Annalee's POV

Today Sage and Katerina will arrive, Elijah and Finn will be reunited with their soulmates. Niklaus and Caroline are talking more and more. A knock breaks me out of my thoughts, "Come in," I say. Kol enters "Sister," he says. "What is it, brother," I ask. "Nik and Caroline are out," Kol says sitting down. "Good," I say. "Katerina arrives later today and your brother can hold a grudge perhaps it is good that he is away when she is due to arrive," I mutter. Kol snorts, "Rebekah is very upset," he says. "Because her soulmate has not arrived," I say. He nods, "Do you know who it is," he asks. "Of course I do," I say. He smirks, "Nik is not going to be pleased," he says smiling.

 I roll my eyes, "Nik is going to have to deal with it," I mutter under my breath

I roll my eyes, "Nik is going to have to deal with it," I mutter under my breath. Kol smiles, before Elijah, Finn and Rebekah enter the study. "We have guests," Elijah says. I get up and head towards the staircase. "Hello, Sage," I say looking at the women connected to my brother. "Katherine it is nice to meet you," I say. "I don't want to be rude but who are you," Sage asks. "Sage, this is our older sister Annalee Mikaelson," Finn introduces. "She is the one who convinced Niklaus to disband his vendetta against you Katerina," Elijah explains. "More like guilt tripped him into believing that she was right and he was wrong," Kol adds. "I will talk to you separately," I say before looking between Finn and Elijah. "Decide between the two of you who I speak to first," I tell them. They look at each other, "Oldest goes first," Elijah says with a nod. "Finn, Sage join me in the study so I can explain," I say and they leave. "Kol, Rebekah," I say and they look at me. "Make sure that Nik and Caroline stay out of the way for awhile," I tell them. Rebekah pouts, "But..." she starts. "Mostly Nik?" Kol asks. I nod discreetly. Both of my little siblings leave, "Elijah, Katerina," I say going back upstairs.

Finn's POV

"Why am I here?" Sage asks me when we enter Anna's study. "It's complicated," I say, knowing that I don't completely understand it. "I was told by a witch a week ago that I should head to Mystic Falls," Sage tells me. I look at her, "Anna has only been back for three days," I mutter. "Beauté fidèle, I understand that you must be very confused on what is going on," Anna says entering the room. "She's not the only one," I mutter.

 Both Sage and Anna give me a look, "Did Finn tell you about me when you saw each other on the 11th century," she asks

Both Sage and Anna give me a look, "Did Finn tell you about me when you saw each other on the 11th century," she asks. "Finn mentioned an older sister that was cursed in a locked coffin," Sage says confused. "Well I am the sister that was locked in the coffin, in this town there is a family of witches that helped wake me back up," Anna starts explaining. "When I woke I told my siblings that I hijacked the spell that our mother did to change my siblings into vampires," she continues. "When I hijacked the spell I created 'True Mates' making sure that there was one person in the history of the world that would balance each of my siblings out," Anna finishes. "So am I Finn's true mate?" Sage asks. "Yes, you are," Anna says with a smile. "How did she know a week ago that she should head to Mystic Falls," I ask. "Finn," Anna says. "I told that witch in a dream that she should find Sage and send her here," Anna explains. "Same thing with Katerina," Anna says offhandedly. "Now when I told Nik and Caroline about their connection I showed them a vision," Anna starts. "I also have seen visions of the two of you," she says. "Would you like to see the vision of our future?" I ask Sage. She nods.