Witch Lessons

Bonnie's POV

Walking up the drive way of the Mikaelson mansion makes me nervous. "Bonnie Bennett," a voice says. I see the girl from the coffin standing in the doorway in a light pink dress with red accents. "Hello," I say tentatively. "Please, come in," she says gesturing for me to come in. When I enter the house, I take a look around, "You did not come to the ball," she says. I go to open my mouth to explain, "It's alright, you were bonding with your mother," she says. "I probably should introduce myself, my name is-" she starts.  "ANNA," someone yells, she sighs. I smile, "Is your name Anna," I ask, she smiles and nods. Someone comes down the stairs and she turns to him. "Yes, Kol," she says. "Nik says he wants to kill me," the man she called Kol whines. She sighs again, "Kol this is Bonnie Bennett, she is a young witch that I will be tutoring," she says. "A Bennett witch," he says. "They are very strong," he finishes shaking my hand. "Would you like to sit in on a witch lesson," Anna asks him. He nods excitedly, "Can you take her to my study, while I go talk to your brother," she says exasperated at her little brother. 

"Come along, Bonnie," Kol says turning to me

"Come along, Bonnie," Kol says turning to me. "You are the little brother that she taught before when you were a witch," I ask, he nods. "Then for the past thousand years, I studied witches trying to get Anna back," Kol says. We reach her study and there are a lot of tulips that have not bloomed yet. Kol looks around, "She is going to start by teaching you control," he says and I realize he recognizes this. "She has done this before," I ask. He nods, "I found out that I had magic, when I was playing with my brothers," Kol starts. "Bekah and Anna were sitting on the sidelines, watching and making flower chains," Kol reminisces. "All four of the boys were playing what is known as tag now," Anna says standing in the doorway. "I was tagged and I was trying to tag one of my brothers and then all of the sudden," Kol continues. "Finn stops moving and Kol's hand is  outstretched," Anna says. "You used magic," I say. "Finn had magic of his own, so he unfroze himself, but from that day forward, we knew that I had magic," Kol finishes. "Now, Bonnie, you are a fairly new witch despite your age," Anna says. "And you have used your magic for things that are violent and most of the time dangerous to your person," Anna continues. "Most children of witches are taught control from a very young age," Kol continues for his sister. "By the time they reach your age, they have learned control and can do more complicated spells without fatiguing," Anna tells me. "So, I need to learn control?" I ask. "Not saying that you don't have control, but to protect yourself from exposure," Kol says. "So I need to learn control so I don't lose control in a different situation," I say. Anna and Kol nod, and all of the sudden the candles on the tables are lit.