Headed Our Separate Ways

THIRD PERSON POV

After the battle of Mystic Falls, the Mikaelsons went home

After the battle of Mystic Falls, the Mikaelsons went home. Nik and Caroline went to their room. "Anna says we are going to New Orleans next," Nik tells Caroline. "To find Kol's soulmate," Caroline asks. Nik nods getting closer to her, he stands behind her and brushes the hair off her shoulder. He starts kissing her neck and shoulder, "Nik," she whispers. "Shhh..." he whispers. "Not now, all of your siblings are here," Caroline says. "And as my older sister mentioned, "My room is spelled," Nik whispers continuing his path of kisses. "Nik, shouldn't we be packing or something," Caroline says. Nik sighs and "Caroline I am doing some of my best work and you are talking right through it," Nik complains. Caroline sighs, and lets Nik continue before the two of them move towards the bed and continue kissing. 

Nik and Caroline continue together, making them whole. The two of them keep their vow to each other. "You do know that Anna's vision can happen anytime in the future," Caroline asks. Nik laughs, "Is it so bad that I want it to happen sooner rather than later," Nik whispers before continuing.  

Annalee's POV

I feel that it is time to visit the young witch Davina

I feel that it is time to visit the young witch Davina. I set up the spell, and mutter the spell to visit her. 

"Hello, Davina," I say. The girl in front of me smiles, "You are Kol's older sister," she says. "How would you like to be tutored when I get to New Orleans,"  I ask Davina. "Will you bring Kol along," Davina asks. I smile, "Only if you wish me to," I say almost teasingly. "Tell me about the state of the Quarter," I ask. Davina smiles, "A while ago, Marcel had the werewolves cursed and sent ito the bayou," Davina says. "Cursed," I ask. "They are in their wolf forms for a majority of the month and are in their human form on the night of the full moon," Davina explains. I frown, "The witches are controlled by fear, they know the penalty of using their magic is death," Davina explains. Davina sighs before continuing, "The vampires are controlled by the promise of daylight rings and the Garden," Davina says. "The Garden," I ask. "It's a punishment of sorts, forcing them to dry out," Davina says nervously almost unsure. I nod, "The human faction," I ask. "They are paid off to look the other way," Davina tells me. I nod, "Well, you should rest, petit oiseau," I whisper. Davina smiles.