Whole Lot of History

Katherine's POV

After a week of dates with Elijah, he tells me that we are going to some fancy restaurant that also has a lot of history behind it. Of course I could not go a series of dates with Elijah without it turning into a history lesson.  Finding my daughter and realizing that I met the love of my life when I was still human. Five hundred years ago, I met Lord Elijah. But that amount of time does things to people. We are not the same people we were back then. But that is fine because the people we are today are better suited for each other. 

I am also realizing that I owe Anna, my daughter knows everything about me. She knows that I wanted her and that I did not want to give her up. Nadia and I can have a smoother start to our relationship because she knows the truth about our past. 

Elijah walks into the room, "Katerina," he says. I look at him, "It's time for our date," he says. I nod, and we leave for the restaurant.  

(One if by Land, Two if by Sea is the name of the restaurant above)

After a wonderful dinner, we head back to the hotel and complete the bond. Everything in my five hundred years of life seems to align when I complete the bond with Elijah. Falling asleep next to him, makes me realize that despite over vacation from his family ending, there will be apart of ourselves that will always be in this moment forever.