Winning Back the Quarter

Third Person POV

The Mikaelsons decided to end the charade of being second best compared to Marcel. So in true Kol fashion he challenged Marcel's ego. The Mikaelsons went to the compound, knowing that this would end in a fight. 

All of Klaus's siblings are hidden in the shadows waiting for the fight. "So the almighty Klaus decides to fight by himself," Marcel taunts.  Two of Marcel's vampires groan and lose their hearts when Elijah makes his appearance. "Oh, Marcel I wouldn't say alone," he taunts. Marcel is thrown and Rebekah then makes her appearance nearly pressing the heel of her stiletto against his throat. "Come on, mate, I don't want to be bored," Kol says. 

Marcel and his vampires start to realize that they are outmatched but they are stubborn so they don't give up

Marcel and his vampires start to realize that they are outmatched but they are stubborn so they don't give up. "Whoever picks up this coin," Klaus starts. "Gets to live," Anna says waliking out of the shadows. The Mikaelsons fight knowing that they can't be beaten at all. 

The fight starts and the Mikaelsons work together fighting Marcel's young vampires. Marcel's young arrogant vampires. Klaus lets himself be chained up, so the vampires think that they are winning. Then he lets his hybrid features show and he embraces that part of himself. Kol catches him out of the corner of his eye and smirks. Rebekah is fending for herself, but Finn is also defending her. There is a circle that none of the vampires are entering, Anna is at the center of it. Once a vampire enters that circle they are incinerated. 

Klaus breaks out of his chains and begins killing the rest of Marcel's vampires. Anna suddenly freezes her siblings and they all look at Marcel, he is holding the coin in a gesture of surrendering. 

"You can't buy this kind of loyalty, Klaus," Marcel says knowing that he lost

"You can't buy this kind of loyalty, Klaus," Marcel says knowing that he lost. Klaus laughs, "Oh, I know," Klaus says surprising Marcel. "Which is why Kol and Rebekah are currently hunting down your vampires and killing them all," Klaus says.  Marcel turns to him surprised, "But I picked up the coin," Marcel argues. "Exactly, you picked up the coin," Klaus says. "None of your vampires are safe," Klaus taunts. "Don't you want to have a vampire army," Marcel asks. Klaus smirks, "I have my hybrids who are unsired from me, but they see me as their alpha," Klaus starts to explain. "And let's not forget, Kol and Rebekah asked some of their sire lines that can be trusted here to be the vampire army," Klaus says. Marcel looks shocked.