Marcel's Betrayal

Third Person POV

Flashback -1919-

Rebekah was working in the Sanitarium and secretly seeing Marcel. "I have an idea on how to get Nik to let us get together," Rebekah says. "So do I," Marcel says. "My plan will work better," Rebekah says. 

That night there was a party, Niklaus and Elijah were drinking. Rebekah came over to her brothers with a small smirk, "What do you want Rebekah," Nik asks. "Well, I was just thinking how a certain someone would accept someone that I like," Rebekah tells her brothers. Elijah smirks and looks away. "And if that someone was here, she would let me date Marcel," Rebekah adds. "Or she would treat Marcel like Tatia," Nik replies. Rebekah pouts and walks away. Elijah laughs, "I think that was cold, brother," he says. Nik sighs, "Well, now I feel obligated to let them see her each other," Nik says. "You would certainly surprise Rebekah," Elijah says. 

"Ladies and gentlemen," Niklaus announces gaining the attention of the room

"Ladies and gentlemen," Niklaus announces gaining the attention of the room. "I'd like to take this opportunity to draw attention to two people who have been sneaking around behind my back together," he continues. "Niklaus, I am warning you," Elijah says. "As we move into a new era, we require more progressive attitudes to match. So to my loving sister and best friend may they find joy in each other," Klaus finishes. "Did I guilt trip you into letting me date him," Rebekah asks coming back to her brothers. Nik smirks, "Not really, but she did let me continue to see Tatia after I introduced them," Nik says hugging Rebekah. She kisses her brothers' cheeks before turning towards Marcel to dance. 

Klaus's POV

After Papa Tunde was killed by the witches, and Annalee returned to New Orleans. We were waiting for the next fight, Rebekah and I were looking for old faces that were also witches. "Are you worried," Rebekah asks. I shrug, then I notice witches blocking our way in front of us, I grab Rebekah's arm. I turn my head discreetly, and see witches behind us as well. "Well, we may have a problem," I tell her. "Really, I had no idea," Rebekah says sarcastically rolling her eyes. The witches have used a spell on us to knock us out. 

When I wake up, I am in overwhelming pain, and Rebekah is nowhere in sight

When I wake up, I am in overwhelming pain, and Rebekah is nowhere in sight. "REBEKAH," I shout. "She is still knocked out," a red head says. "And who the hell are you," I growl. Judging by her hairstyle, the next witch has arrived in New Orleans. "Someone who used to be close to you is keeping a secret from you," the witch said. I roll my eyes, "And what the hell are you talking about," I ask. "I am talking about the fact that I was asked to call Mikael to come to New Orleans," the red head asks. She then uses her magic to force me back into 1919.