Burn It Down

Rebekah's POV

Kol brings Anna into her study and after a couple minutes Nik and Caroline join us. "She is having a vision," Kol says. "When was the last vision she had," I ask. "When you and Kol got taken by the Salvatores," Katerina says. Anna wakes up and I sit down on the couch next to her. She looks at me and Kol. "You two like to destroy things still," she says. I look to Kol and he smirks, I nod looking back at Anna. "The Wickery Bridge and the sign are made out of white oak," Anna says. I stand up and Kol flicks a lighter, "I think we can handle that," he says. 

Kol and I leave Anna's study and head to the garage where the car is that Nik bought for Kol

Kol and I leave Anna's study and head to the garage where the car is that Nik bought for Kol. Kol puts the gas cans and he throws the matches to me as he gets in the car. "Anna is seeing visions of us being in danger," he mutters. "So," I ask. "Well, she saw us being attacked and taken by the Salvatores," Kol starts explaining. "So what did she actually see of the Wickery Bridge," I finish. He nods, "That's what I'm worried about," he says. 

We arrive at the bridge and I smirk getting out of the car. I look at the sign and Kol rips it down and throws it on the bridge. I throw him one of the gas cans and take the other one out of the trunk of the car. We douse the bridge in gasoline and I take a match out of the box and light it. I watch the flame for a moment before throwing it on the bridge. 

Kol copies my actions and throws the lighter on the bridge

Kol copies my actions and throws the lighter on the bridge. Kol then gets a call, he answers and puts it on speaker phone so I don't have to use my vampire hearing. "What's up, Nik," Kol says. "One of the Salvatore brothers is on their way to you," Nik warns. "Okay thanks for the warning," Kol says shortly before hanging up. He looks at me, "You want to taunt them don't you," he asks. I smirk, "Just a little bit," I say innocently. 

A car drives up, Kol and I turn towards the sound of the fast approaching car. Damon gets out and does not look very happy. "Hello, mate," Kol says. "Fancy seeing you out here," I say. "That's white oak," he mutters. "Is it," Kol asks sarcastically. "Sorry to ruin your plans again," I say. "Well not that sorry," Kol finishes. "How did you two know?" Damon asks. "That's not really your concern," Kol growls out. The two of us smirk and head back to the house.

 The two of us smirk and head back to the house