Dates in Paris

Get ready this one is going to be a long one.

Sage's POV

"Sage," Finn says walking into the library at his house. "I've talked to my sister and I think that we need a date night," he finishes. I smile, "If that is something that you would be interested in," he says almost nervously. "Finn Mikaelson are you nervous to be asking me out on a date," I tease. He smirks, "Of course not," he says. "So for this date where would we go," I ask. "In true Anna fashion she panned the date, but then Rebekah found out about it and decided to take over so we are going to head to Paris," Finn says with a sigh exasperatedly. "Sisters, what can you do," I tease. He laughs, "When you have a younger sister that your older sister will always side with, you can literally do nothing," he says. 

After my conversation with Finn, I go and see Anna in her study to thank her for planning the date. I knock on the door timidly, "Come in, darling," Anna says. "Hi," I say walking into the room, "I wanted to thank you," I say. "Well, I'm not the only one who you should be thanking," she counters. "I don't think she likes me very much," I say looking down. "Well, she needs to start getting used to having you around," Anna assures me. I smile lightly, "So, Paris," I say after a moment. Anna nods with a laugh, "Well, that is my bad I let Rebekah pick where you guys were going," she says with a sigh. "Wait, Rebekah picked the place we are going," I ask. "Finn, I am planning the entire thing, you won't have to worry about a thing," I hear Rebekah say as she follows an exasperated Finn into the study. "Rebekah, I would like to be able to plan my own date," he says to his sister. "Anna," Rebekah says turning to the two of us. "Søt blomst, he does deserve to plan at least one of the dates," Anna says. "But," Rebekah starts. "No, darling, you can go plan the rest of the dates," Anna says. "I need to talk to your brother and Sage," she finishes. Rebekah pouts and leaves the room. "Now, that Rebekah is out of here, we need to talk about the soulmate bond," Anna says. "What do you mean," Finn asks. "I mean that the bond between the two of you is not entirely complete and well to complete it you have to be intimate with each other," Anna says. Finn smirks lightly, "Did you get a vision," he asks. "You, Elijah, Niklaus, and Rebekah," she says. Finn turns to me and I hide my laugh, "Be glad that you did not see any of Kol," Finn says. She glares at him, "Might I remind you, REBEKAH," she restates. Finn sighs and nods in defeat. 

Anna's POV

"Come along," I say to Finn and Sage. We head to the sitting room, where the rest of my siblings are along with their respective soulmates. "Oh, good," Rebekah starts. I hold my hand up, "Rebekah we've talked about this," I warn. Kol snorts and I give him a look of disapproval,  "Finn and Sage are headed to Paris," I tell my brothers. "Ooo, date night," Kol teases. Finn glares at him, "I will snap your neck," Finn growls. Kol rolls his eyes, "Well, if you are leaving then I guess I should give you this," Nik says walking back into the room, with the dagger. "The dagger," Finn questions. "Well, we are supposed to be on better terms," Nik explains. I smile, "Thank you, Niklaus," Finn says. Nik nods, "Alright, you two, it's time to leave," Rebekah says. I sigh, and give Finn a hug, "Goodbye, little brother," I say before turning to Sage and giving her a hug as well. Finn and Sage say their good byes, and as they leave I give Nik a look and he nods. I walk up to my study and Nik comes in after a moment, "I'm proud," I say. He sighs, "It did not seem to do anything," he mutters. "Lille ulv, I know why you really daggered them," I say gently. He gives me a look, "Of course you did," Nik mutters. "Talk to each of them, explain," I say. "Who first," Nik asks. I give him a look, "Bekah," he mutters. 

Finn's POV