All Your Secrets Will Be Revealed

Finn's POV

We moved into a small mansion and Rebekah is on her way. I walk into the room, and see Elijah deny a phone call. "You are denying Rebekah's phone calls, do you have a death wish," I ask. Elijah turns to me and smirks, "No, I have a bet with Kol," Elijah says. "A bet with Kol. I thought you were the smart one," I say. "Well, Niklaus has been with Caroline since they found out they were pregnant," Elijah starts to explain. I roll my eyes, "And Kol wanted to pick on Rebekah somehow," I finish. Elijah nods. 

"Elijah!" Rebekah shouts

"Elijah!" Rebekah shouts. Kol smirks, "Ha, I won," Kol whispers to Elijah. Elijah pays him, Niklaus walks into the room. "Brother, what did you do to piss her off?" he asks. Rebekah storms into the room, "When I call you, You answer your PHONE!!" she nearly shouts. "Rebekah, vampire hearing," Niklaus tells her. Kol has a look of realization, "You weren't making sure we heard," he whispers. Rebekah smirks, Anna walks into the room. Elijah and Niklaus groan knowing that they were going to lose. Niklaus gets up after getting a text, "Rebekah did you kill six vampires," he asks pouring himself a drink. "They were trying to victimize a poor innocent girl trying to find her way to the Quarter," Rebekah says. "Well, I am glad you stopped them, who knows what they would have done to that poor innocent girl," Kol says. Rebekah glares at him, "I was talking about me," Rebekah growls. "Ikke så søt blomst," Kol mutters. My eyes widen, Niklaus and Elijah look shocked at Kol's statement. Rebekah turns slowly towards her brother, "What did you just say," she asks. "You heard me," Kol says standing up. "Rebekah, Kol both of you stop," Anna says standing in between the two. 

Nik's POV

I get a text from Marcel saying he wants to meet with me. I kiss Caroline goodbye and kiss Anna's cheek and Rebekah's head before leaving. I arrive at the compound and smile at the memories that we as a family here. "Klaus," Marcel says. I turn to him, "What do you want, Marcel," I ask him. "My guys are getting antsy, and your family is making them nervous," Marcel tells me. I glare at him, "So what do you want," I ask. "I want you to dagger one of them, so my guys are less nervous," Marcel demands.

I laugh, he looks at me confused

I laugh, he looks at me confused. "The daggers do not work on my siblings anymore," I say. "Rebekah threw hers in the River Thames," I add. "What do you mean," Marcel asks. "You have met my older sister," I start. "My overprotective older sister," I whisper.  "So," Marcel asks. "My older sister did a spell when we were in Mystic Falls," I say. "The daggers don't work on them anymore, they can rip out the dagger themselves," I say. He looks at me stunned, "So no, I won't put a dagger into one of my sibling's hearts," I say before leaving. "Klaus, I'm having a party bring your siblings," Marcel says.