Red Door

Katerina's POV

Klaus, Kol and Finn come back to the compound without Elijah. "Where's Elijah," I ask. "He needed to do something he said that he would meet him here," Finn says. "And you did not go with him," I ask. "No," Kol deadpans, "He's a thousand years old," Klaus says. I smile, "I hope that argument holds up," I tell them. "Uh oh," Kol mutters.

"You three better have an explanation," Anna growls, coming down the stairs of the balcony

"You three better have an explanation," Anna growls, coming down the stairs of the balcony. "Elijah told us to head here while he dealt with something," Kol says quickly. "Oh, so him going to confront Esther by himself, and then being kidnapped," Anna says. My eyebrows raise, "What," I ask. "Where is he," Klaus asks. "Kol you have studied magic for a thousand years," Anna says. "Use your magic and find him and the three of you will go together to get him," Anna says. "Katherine, come with me," Anna tells me. "We are so grounded," Kol mutters.

Elijah's POV

Elijah's POV

After we fight Mikael, I decide to confront Esther because Niklaus was finally happy and then she had to come and ruin it. So while Niklaus, Kol and Finn head back to the compound, I head to the only place that Esther would be morbid enough to call her lair: the cemetery. "ESTHER!" I shout. "Elijah," a witch says from behind me. I turn, "I switched bodies after I found out that Annalee was back," the witch tells me. "You underestimate Annalee," I tell her. She raises her eyebrows, "My sister knows everything that happens in her town, and you switching witch bodies is already on her radar," I say. Then all of the sudden Esther uses her magic, and I'm knocked out.

Flashback

The feast, it marked the changing of the seasons and was the best time of the year. I was standing over by the pig, he was going to end being the sacrifice at the end of the festival. I watch as Bekah tries to get Kol and Niklaus to dance, and then Kol smirks and gets up only to dance with someone else. Bekah pouted and turned back to Nik who shook his head. Rebekah left our brother and went over to Anna.