Annalee's Plan and Warning

Third Person POV

The group heads back to the compound and Klaus and Anna leave for her study. "I brought this from Mystic Falls," Anna says, handing him a stake. "Where did you get that," Nik asks. "I had it in my coffin," Anna says. "And as I said before, Mikael is a variable that we cannot predict," Anna says. Nik takes the stake and speeds downstairs, he pins Mikael to the wall with the stake aiming for his heart.

"Where did you get that," Kol asks. "Anna," Nik growls. "What is this," Freya asks. "This is the beginning of my plan," Anna says from the balcony. "You did not say that this was part of the plan," Freya says. "I did not say any part of my plan," Anna says coming down the stairs. "Niklaus," Elijah says. Nik finishes the job and stakes MIkael letting him fall.

Freya's POV

After Niklaus killed our father, I no longer wanted his help

After Niklaus killed our father, I no longer wanted his help. Anna comes into the dining room where I was grieving, "I told him to," she says, "Why would you do that," I ask. "Because he is not the man you knew, and he is an unpredictable player," Anna tells me. "I cannot work with him," I say. Anna laughs, "Maybe not, but you will," she says. "Why do you think, I will do that," Freya asks. "Because it was my magic that made my siblings into vampires," Anna tells me. "And I am the only one that can kill Dahlia," Anna says. "And as you said before you live one year every century," Anna says. I look at her, "So, you can either stay with this family and work with Niklaus to protect his children or I can wait until the year is up and destroy Dahlia," Anna threatens. "And if I am still linked to her," I ask. "That is not my problem," Anna says.

******************

******************

Last update next week