Slu Rev

Kol's POV

After a few days of dealing with Nik and Caroline falling for each other, I decide that I am going to talk to the coven in Australia. Anna is in her study, working on something when I knock to come in. The door opens, "What is it, slu rev," she says looking up. I smile at the nickname, "There is a coven of witches in Australia, and I want to talk to them," I say. "Are you asking my permission," Anna says. I pause and then nod, "Kol, I am not your mother, go on," She tells me, I smirk and turn to leave. "Oh and one more thing Kol," she calls and I turn back, "Give this to Elena," she says. "What is it," I ask. "An address," she tells me.  

Being the nosy little brother I am, I decide to check the address out. It is where Tyler is currently laying dead. I smirk when I pull up in front of the Salvatore house, I go up and knock on the door and Elena opens it and glares at me. "Hello, darling," I say with a smile. "What do you want," she asks harshly. "I was told to give you this," I say handing over the piece of paper. "What are you Klaus's errand boy now," she says attempting to mock me. I smirk and laugh lightly, "No, my older sister told me to give you this, with a warning," I say getting serious. "What warning," she asks. "What you find at that address is proof that you don't mess with my family," I say before disappearing. 

Getting to the airport, I quickly got to the family's private jet that came to take me to Australia. One of Nik's hybrids was already on board, she came to talk to me and I held my hand telling her not to. "Let me guess, Niklaus sent you to be my protection detail," I say. She nods, I roll my eyes. "My name is Sarah," she says quickly. I nod in understanding. 

Once we get to Australia, I look for where the coven resides. As I am looking around a sign changes and points me in the correct direction. 'Anna,' I think. I follow Anna's signs to a large building and knock on the door. A witch opens it up, "Can I help you," she asks. "I need to ask you some questions about the true mate's spell," I say. She looks at me alarmed that I know about it, "How do you know about that," she says. "I have my ways," I say vaguely. "We don't trust outsiders," she says defensively. I sigh, "My sister is the one who created it," I say before she shuts the door. "Come in," she whispers stunned. 

The witch leads me to the library, where there is a congregation of witches, "Arabella," an older witch scolds. "You let him in," she says harshly. "His sister created the spell," she tells them all. I smirk at their stunned facial expressions. "What can we do for you," the older witch asks. "I want to speak to my true mate," I say. The witches look to a blonde witch who I guess is in charge and she nods. "For a price," she says. "Witches," I mutter. "Tell us about your sister, why she created the spell," the blonde asks. "She created the spell, so that her siblings would have someone to balance them out despite their flaws," I say. "And the rest of the supernatural community," the blonde asks raising an eyebrow. "She knew that supernatural creatures need an anchor someone they can trust," I explain. 

They gesture for me to sit and I follow their instructions. They start setting up an astral projection. "Astral projection," I ask. The blonde witch nods, "It will be easy to find her because she is your mate," she explains. I nod and close my eyes.

Astral projection

I open my eyes, and immediately hear the hustle and bustle of a familiar city: New Orleans

I open my eyes, and immediately hear the hustle and bustle of a familiar city: New Orleans. "Who the hell are you?" a voice says from behind me. "Well, hello, darling," I say with a smirk. "You're him, aren't you," she says. "Well, I can't be sure," I say. "You're Kol Mikaelson," she says. "Guilty," I say in ascent. "And you are," I say after a moment. "Davina Claire," she says. "Well, Davina Claire, I'm guessing you already know who I am," I say.  She nods, "You are my true mate," she says in a whisper. I nod, "So tell me darling, why is the little witch locked away in a tower," I ask looking around. She laughs. 

"I was chosen to be a part of the Harvest festival," she says. My face darkens, "What?" she asks when she notices my facial expression. "In 1820, I found out about the Harvest ritual and that they were sacrificing young girls, I made sure that it was made illegal to do the ritual," I explain. "But now that your family is out of town, the witches decide they can do whatever they want," Davina finishes. I nod, "Whoever the leader of this city is now is absolutely awful and does not know how to control anything," I say. Davina laughs, "He actually saved my life," Davina explains. I nod,  "In exchange for saving my life, I tell him when the witches are doing magic," she explains. "That is how, he keeps track of the witches," she finishes. "So he is using your magic and your power," I nearly growl.  She nods, "Who is this new leader," I ask. "His name is Marcel," Davina says. I look stunned, "What?" she asks. "He's supposed to be dead," I say.  

The spell fades and I gasp awake, "Oh good, you are awake," the blonde says. "Did it work," she asks. I nod, "Yeah it did," I say. I get up, and she walks me to the door, "I have to get back to Mystic Falls," I say. "I will tell my sister about your coven," I say. 

Sarah portrayed by Zendaya

Blonde witch portrayed by Sabrina Carpenter

Arabella portrayed by Camila Mendes