All of Me

Zachary's POV

Rebekah went to the spa so I could have time to set up today's date. Her brothers decided that if I could plan a date for Rebekah and succeed that I could be a keeper. I decided that we should go to Greenwich Park, and I would paint a portrait of Rebekah in the park. 

Flashback

"Now, mate," Kol says walking into the room. I turn to him concerned about what he is about to say. "We have decided, and by we I mean Nik and myself," Kol starts to explain. "The only way that we know you are a keeper is if you can plan a date for Rebekah and have it succeed," Nik says. "If you plan a date and Rebekah does not immediately kill you when you fail, we will agree that you are a keeper," the two of them finish. "Boys," Anna says walking into the room. It's quite funny watching these two, know that they are in trouble. The second that she walks in the room, they both turn to her and hang their heads. "Now Zachary, you are a keeper no matter what," Anna says. "But I do agree with the two of them," Anna continues. "You should have a date planned by you on your trip," Anna says. 

Flashback ends

Rebekah walks into the room, "Okay, what is the date for today," she asks. "We are going to Greenwich Park, and I am going to paint a portrait of you," I say. "What am I going to wear?" she asks. "I have no idea," I say confused. "I have an idea, get your paints, and your canvas," Rebekah tells me before heading into the bedroom. After a minute she walks out of the bedroom in a colorful shirt and her hair loosely curled. "Wow, you look..." I say. "What?" She says looking down at her outfit. "Is something wrong?" She asks. "No, nothing is wrong," I say. "All right let's go," Rebekah says walking out of the hotel.

fter I finish painting the portrait, we just sit peacefully watching the view

fter I finish painting the portrait, we just sit peacefully watching the view. Rebekah turns to me, "Do you want to head back to the hotel?" she asks. I nod and pick up everything from painting. "Let's go," I agree. When we get back to the hotel Rebekah kisses me. "I need to tell you something," she says suddenly bashful. "Anna told me to complete the bond we have to be intimate with one another," she explains. I kiss her in reply, and we head to the bedroom.

********

Eight chapters left until Act 2