Mystic Falls Intervention

ANNA'S POV

Kol was daggered, the older sister in me worried about him

Kol was daggered, the older sister in me worried about him. He is my Wily Fox, the little brother who pretended that he never got in trouble. He was the devious little brother that I worried about most. But knowing about Kol also made me wonder what he did to make someone want to dagger him. 

Rebekah the little sister, the family member that everyone was overprotective of

Rebekah the little sister, the family member that everyone was overprotective of. The Sweet Flower who got a nickname because she complained until I gave her one because two of her brothers had nicknames. The little sister that could be teased by her brothers one minute and then the next moment was defended by those same brothers.

***

Finn, Elijah and Niklaus entered my study. "Where are they," I ask. "We don't know yet," Nik said gently. "This is all my fault," I mutter. "Sister, how is it your fault," Finn asks. "I sent those two out of the house so I could talk to Finn and Elijah," I say. "They are not children anymore, they are grown, you can't baby them," Nik says. I glare at him, "We will go speak to the Salvatores," Elijah says gently to me. "I will try and find them with a locator spell," I say moving to prepare for the spell.  

KOL'S POV

KOL'S POV

Gasping awake, I realized that Rebekah and I were in some sort of cell. "Bekah," I call out. I hear her groan, "Kol?" she asks. "Yeah, I'm here," I say moving over to her, "Are you okay," I ask. Bekah nods. "She is going to burn this town to the ground," I whisper. Rebekah laughs lightly, "Hopefully, our brothers find us before it comes to that," she replies. "What about Elena, did Anna's spell work," Rebekah asks seemingly getting weaker. "The spell probably worked," I say. "Bekah, what's wrong," I ask. "I don't know," she whispers. I move her jacket up her arm, and see a hybrid bite. "Bekah, you been bitten by a hybrid. You need Nik's blood," I say looking into her eyes. "I'm an Original, Kol it can't kill me," she whispers. "I know," I reply. "I still need to get us out of here," I finish.