Chaos in The French Quarter

Third Person POV

After the twins were born, Nik and Caroline seemed to forget about the problems that New Orleans. They wanted to watch their children grow and thrive, so while Esther and Mikael were causing havoc and Anna was making sure that peace was kept. The Mikaelsons helped their brother and future sister-in-law take care of their children.

Francesca Guerrera did not leave New Orleans, when Esther broke the other side, she came to Francesca to make a deal. Francesca Guerrera was to terrorize the French Quarter. She and her brothers were to try and destroy the delicate peace that Anna had created. Only Esther did not know that her oldest daughter was the one keeping the peace, she thought it was Elijah and she did not think that he would be able to keep the peace.

************************

Esther made moonlight rings and gave them to the Guerrera wolves as an incentive to work for her. She made more to try to break the Crescent pack apart, she wanted more of an army against her children. That task was proving to be difficult because of the alliance that the wolves had made with Anna.

Mikael was observing his children, putting his plan into place. When he destroyed his children, he wanted to make sure that none of his children got the happily ever after that they truly deserved.

*************************

Caroline wanted to buy everything herself for the twins, so when her and Klaus were out they asked family members to babysit. Klaus agreed and asked Kol and Davina to babysit and they came home to Kol and Davina sleeping in their bed, naked. Then William was crying, Klaus threw one of the twins pillows at his brother and woke the couple up.

Kol and Davina decided to move out because Kol was getting everything thrown at him. To save himself he and Davina moved to the apartment above the church. During this time, Anna was getting to know Waylon better, the boys were starting to get used to the notion of Waylon.