Best Friend's Approval

Caroline's POV

Bonnie and her man are coming to New Orleans. The room has been prepared for a couple of weeks, well since the Mikaelsons won back the compound. Klaus and I are laying in our bed, he is stroking my pregnancy belly. "By the way, I blame you," I mutter. He laughs, "You were just as eager," he whispers. I lean on my elbow and glare at him. "Need I remind you, that I had a plan for that day," I growl. He laughs, he kisses my shoulder and I can feel him smirk. "That is not how I remember it," he says. I turn around in his arms, and kiss him, he smirks into my kiss. 

Before we can get very heated, we both hear,  "Ah

Before we can get very heated, we both hear,  "Ah...Bonnie Bennett," Elijah says from the courtyard. He groans when I get up, and head towards the door. "Caroline," he calls as I leave the room. I hear him groan but he also gets up. I stand on the balcony, "Hey, Bonnie," I say. Bonnie smiles and I go down the stairs, when I get down there we hug. 

I turn to the dark haired vampire who trailed in after her. "Caroline, Enzo," Bonnie introduces. "Enzo, Caroline," she finishes the introduction. I hum in assessment, "Love," Nik calls. I hold my hand up to him and he shuts up, I hear Bonnie giggle. I turn to Bonnie and look in her eyes, but she is watching his reaction. I smile, "You'll do, but you should know that we girls kind of have a group and you will have to deal with that," I say. Nik and Elijah snort, "It's worse than you think," they tell him. "Where's Anna," Bonnie asks. "With Kol and Davina," I say grabbing her hand. 

I take her hand and go over to my room with Klaus and we sit down on the bed next to each other

I take her hand and go over to my room with Klaus and we sit down on the bed next to each other. She leans her head on my shoulder and laughs. "So you really like him," I ask. Bonnie nods, "He was a little rough around the edges but overall I think he is headed in the right direction," Bonnie explains. "So he is your version of Nik," I say. Bonnie laughs, but nods. "So, Nik, Enzo and Kol are going to get along swimmingly," I say. Bonnie giggles and nods. "That sounds dangerous. 

Katherine's POV

Elijah gets a call from Marcel saying the human faction wants to meet. "Rebekah and I should go," I tell him. He gives me a look,  "No," he says. "Why not," I ask. Rebekah comes into the room, "Katherine are you ready," she says. I nod and leave, Rebekah and I head to the church where we are meeting with the humans. "What are you two doing here," Marcel asks. "We can handle a couple of humans," Rebekah says. He glares at her, "We don't want to talk to women," someone says. The two of us turn to him at the same time, Rebekah turns to me and smirks. I speed to him, and slam his head against one of the pews. 

Rebekah smirks, "Anyone else," she asks. They glare at me, "You are going to regret that," one of the other men snarl. "Game on," I taunt.