Saving Petite Oiseau

Kol's POV

When Davina moves into the compound, it's only a matter of days before just like Anna said the ancestors start messing with Davina's magic. It starts with a sudden earthquake, after breakfast. Nik takes Caroline into the courtyard so she is out of harm's way, Anna and I immediately go up to Davina's room. "Petite Oiseau," Anna calls. Davina turns to her, "Anna," she whimpers. "Sweetheart," Anna says hugging Davina. "I don't know what's happening," she whispers. Anna gives me a look, "Stay with Davina," Anna says shifting Davina to me while she goes downstairs. 

Anna's POV

Anna's POV

I go downstairs knowing that Davina will remain calm in Kol's arms. "I have a plan," I tell my siblings. They turn to me, "Does it have something to do with the fact that Davina just created an earthquake," Nik says sarcastically. I nod, "Now, there is a type of magic that allows, me to make a duplicate of somebody," I say. "I will channel Davina's magic and my own to create a duplicate of Davina to keep her safe," I say.  "How would you do that," Elijah asks. "The only way that we can save Davina is to cause a distraction so Kol and I can get her out of New Orleans to help her control her magic," I say. My siblings exchange a look, "What do we need to do," they ask. I smirk, "Sophie will make the connection that this comes back to Davina and therefore she will say that we need to complete the Harvest," I explain. "So, she will come here," Elijah says. "We will give her what she wants, sort of," I tell my siblings. They look at me confused. "And how exactly will we do that," Nik asks. 

"It is not easy to trick the ancestors, but it can be done," I say. "So, you are going to trick the ancestors," Rebekah asks. I shrug, "Rebekah, Caroline, I will need you to be with Davina," I tell them.  "I will need Kol's help when doing the spell," I say. 

Sophie's POV

An earthquake rumbles through New Orleans. Earth, one of the elements. The ancestors are using Davina's magic against her so we can complete the Harvest festival. The entire reason we linked ourselves ti the most dangerous family in the world is falling into place and there is nothing they can do about it. Nothing unless they want this city to burn again. It is time to offer them a solution. 

Davina's POV

Davina's POV

Anna comes into the room with Caroline and Rebekah, Kol says that she has a plan to save me from the Harvest festival. "Davina," she calls. I turn to her, "I have a plan but you need to stay calm as I explain it, alright," Anna says. I snuggle into Kol and nod. "There is a method of magic that can cause a distraction so that others can leave," Anna says. I look at her confused, "I would use my magic to create a life like duplicate of you and offer that one up in your place for the Harvest festival while Kol and I get you out of New Orleans," Anna says. I look at her shocked, "And that will work," I ask. Anna nods and I feel Kol smile against my hair.