Chapter 1 (part 1 of 2)

Chapter 1

LIGHT

There is a loud hum in the distance, it is flowing over the hills and filling the night air. This once quiet hilly forested land lays still as the a cycle rides along the cracked paved roads. Nothing moves as the cycle passes, nothing breaths.

The cycle rides up another hill, stopping for a second so that the rider can see the hill of Debir that lies across a bog. A strong gust of wind comes up shaking the tall green trees that are to his right and left. There he sees a camp perched on it, it was the camp he was looking for. It is peaceful for a second before the rider starts up the cycle again.

The cycles begins to slow down as it approaches the camp, and comes to a full stop in front of a small oil lamp and the large black gates.The gate is high enough so nothing can just jump over them and made of one of the strongest metals on the planet, Medone.

It was a beauty design, there were no holes to be seen. If you looked closely you could see small designs in the metal. The rider admires the gate for a second before he lets his shoulders sag. He uses this to become calm.

The rider looks around wondering where the guards are, usually it doesn't take this long. As if on cue two men emerge out of the a large full bush and approach the rider. Both are holding their weapons up,which are both rather large black blasters, and are covered by dark clothing. Without any hesitation the rider removes his helmet so that he may speak to the guards. The guards stare at his face.

He is a thin faced man with short blonde hair and bright blue eyes. His skin is a bit tan, which is a pretty normal look in the cities. He looks like any other member of LIGHT. No defects on his face, no faults. Perfect in almost any way possible.

"I have been sent by Caesar to discuss terms." The riders voice is calm, and smooth. The guards looked at each other, confusion was in their eyes. They never have been able to piece together why LIGHT would send men out here to try and promote peace. These 'Doves', as they were called, never changed anoyone's mind.

The taller of the two guards sighs and places his gun back in it's holster on his belt. He then moves the piece of thin cloth that was covering his face. The rider gasped as he looked upon the guard. "Jay...." The rider whispers to himself.

Jay was wanted for fraud, murder, and vandalism in 10 of the 14 states that LIGHT governed. He was number 1 on the most wanted list.

Jay was a tall man, very tall man. His dark brown eyes, give off adventure and action. He intimidates almost everyone. His short wavy black hair helps frame his eyes. He is a force that no one wants to recon with.

"You." The rider hisses as he points at Jay. He thought back to all the reports that had been sent to him about Jay, all the crimes he had committed against LIGHT and Caesar. Jay the outlaw.

Before the rider could say more the second guard lunched at him. Both are fall to the ground in a tussle. Though, the guard has the upper hand. He covers the doves mouth and presses down on a pressure point, causing the dove to become 'out cold'. The Guard stands up, then he just looks down at the dove.

"Come on let's get him inside, there maybe more." Jay whispered to the second guard as he walked up to the cycle. The second guard nodded as then he crouches down and picks up the rider. He grunts, in response to the dove's weight. Then he walks forward, with the dove, towards the bush that they had emerged from.

Jay climbs onto the cycle and scans the country side, he sees nothing suspicious. The second guard walks behind a bush, going through a small door that lays there. Jays started up the bike then slowly takes it to another hidden door only a few feet away. They both quickly lock the doors after they have entered. Protecting themselves and everyone else for another pitch black night night.