Entry 9 - Aiden

~~~~~~~~~~())((())()))~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~()~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

So it seems I have all my classes with Anna, well except for gym. Sarah & Logan aren't that happy now because of it.They are even less happier, because they meet Anna & everyone.

Actually Logan went on a rant when we arrived back at our dorm after classes. He was pissed, but from what I could understand in his rant, I can see why. So let me set the scene. We walked into our room, Logan slammed down his books on his bed. Then I put my books on my bed.

Sarah skipped in and hummed. She took a seat on the windowsill and began to patt out a beat on her legs. She was just happy because she was going to be sitting next to Alex during the basketball game. She likes Alex, no matter how many times she denies it.

Anyway, I walked into the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. I'm going to have to shave before the game tonight. Then Logan's rant began.

'Aiden you need to stay away from all of them! It's not safe! Do you want to die? If you want any chance to be normal I would just stop! STOP! Keep a safe distance from them! Socialize with Humans.......actually don't even socialize with them! Stay out! This is another reason why I didn't want you to sign us up for Basketball! It's not safe! It's my duty to keep you safe, but you're making it pretty hard for me! Come on Aiden, at least try to protect yourself.'

I walked out of the bathroom and looked at Sarah. She rolled her eyes and looked at me.

'Aiden, I had another vision. Logan with the most words he can possibly use is just worried about you. So please, try and be careful.'

Logan laid back on the bed, steaming, as Sarah stood up and sat next to him. I just sighed and sat down on my own bed.

'What vision?' I asked. Then it was silent. I looked at Sarah then to Logan, neither said anything. 'What Vision?" I demanded as I stood up.

'Hold your horses, okay." Sarah muttered as Logan sat up. 'In the vision you well............died." WHAT?!?!  'I DIED?' I asked as my mouth dropped open. Sarah jumped up and rushed to my side. "Well we're not 100 percent sure. All I saw was you on the ground with another boy, laying next to each other. It didn't seem like you were breathing, and Logan couldn't even read your mind....." Sarah said as she bit her lip. I fell onto my bed.

"Though one thing, the boy who you were with doesn't go here. So we have time, maybe we'll..........Just don't think about it or anything. Just get for the game." Logan muttered as he stood up and walked out the door. I sat down on my bed.

"Yah, thanks for droppin that on me!" I yelled as I rubbed my head. Die? Wow. I sat there for a few minutes thinking about it.

I don't want to die.

AIDEN

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So hope I didn't just drop a bomb on your head. Well I'm going to be evil and not tell you about Aiden and this dying situation....... }:)

Anyway, new cover on the side ~~~~~~~~> Hope you like it :D Well that's it, Next upload. Either Chase or Logan (Aiden & Zane won't be uploaded for a bit.)    Emmie