Entry 12 - Zane

Why am I writing this, even though W.H hasn't been uploaded for a while? Well, I am very tired and not in the mood to type up some Breaking Mr. Hockey or even another entry for Life. So I turned to this and decided why the Hell not. So here is a small, not really important, post. From Zane.

<~~~~~~~~~"~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

My mouth feels like a desert, my hands are dirty, my eyes dry. I've never felt this bad. I can feel my hunger eating me up, my thirst......well the rain hasn't come since the day I left. I feel like dust in the wind.

I'm not even in the south yet.

Though I'm still waiting....and waiting.

Every once and a while I pass out from it all, sometimes I throw up a bit. Though I press onwards. I need to leave. Though I never thought the trip would be this bad. I just wish I could

~*~

I'm awake, which is good. I had passed out, but only for a little bit. But I'm awake.

I'm hoping that soon some tall grasses will be close to the tracks so I can scoop them up and eat them. Maybe some bugs will be on them. Normally, I would think that what I had just wrote is the most disgusting thing ever. But now.....well I would even eat a live rat for a least some food.

I've been talking to myself a lot.....and this journal.....and the birds, the trees, the clouds, and my picture of Alex/Grandma/Jamie/and I.

I feel so alone right now. And so hungry. So Dirty. So Thirsty.

What I wouldn't do right now for a bath, for some company, for a glass of water, for a loaf of bread.

What I wouldn't do....

~(~

Another long day has passed, and finally the rain has come.

I placed my stuff, safely in a corner under the car that was in the boxcar with me. While I on the other hand reached out through he large holes and cupped my hands. Drinking in the water & feeling full for once.

It is so amazing, rain. I never really realized till now. Rain. Hot damn, I love it!

It even rained so long that I was able to pour it on top of me once I was full. I felt so much better. Though food.....and company. I really wish Alex was here now. I don't care if Alex annoys the shit out of me, I miss him. I miss him a lot. Hell I miss Logan!

Though I really miss Mia. I miss her so much. I wish she was here with me. Here in my arms, the taste of her lips on mine, the sweet smell of her essence, her warm body, her gentle curves, the touch of her nose against mine, her small hands in mine. Her, 100% of her with me.

Though I can't do anything now. I'm here.....in a boxcar heading to New Orleans for some New Life that I hope I can get.

ZANE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So here is a new entry for Zane, while he's on the road......well technically in a boxcar. Just some thoughts he is having while away from W.H and his friends. Some struggles he is going through at the moment.

Also, I have no idea when W.H will be posted. But I'm probably just post these to get some of these characters up to where they should be....cough cough AIDEN/CHASE cough. I'm to lazy to put the Astrix. Okay so here is a small entry.

Emmie