Entry 5 - Aiden

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~((())))((()))~~~~~~~~~>

School's been school. Nothin' good nothin' bad.

Logan has been annoying as usual.He's a good friend, just a much better protector.

Well today Logan introuduced me, fully, to Alex and Zane. They were also werewolves.

We all decided to go for a run.

Logan kept us all mentally linked so we could talk.

Zane had just gotten back from a group date almost and he told us that their were now demons in the school.....Great......Now Logan is going to be on EDGE every second.

Alex said that he was interested in Zane's roommate Mia. He doesn't think she's human. Through her aora is cloudy. He's really going to have to dig.

Logan brought up the normal shit. He thinks we should all protect me. I argued against that moment. Zane argreed with me. Alex said he will help, sortta.

Sarah brought up the vampires and half breeds all over the school. I don't see a problem in them. Neither does Alex or Zane. Sarah doesn't know where to stand on that. She's worried though. Logan hates it.

As we ran Logan also argued with Zane about his 'power'. Zane argued back that he has no clue what it is.

Then Alex and Sarah talked. They seem very interested in each other. I think they should go out. Right when I thought that, Sarah and Alex both glared at me. I just rolled my eyes.

After a few minutes Alex, Sarah, and Logan decided to talk about boring stuff. So Zane and I kept running. Logan was able to keep our takling up, so that's what we did. Talk.

Zane was in a shit load of shit......He really likes his roommate. Yet there is this girl who really likes him. He likes her, only as a friend, and he doesn't want to hurt her.

But he still wants his roommate.

I felt bad for the dude. He seemed like he was going mental because of it.

Then we headed back to our dorm. Tomorrow is our first game, and I am pretty excitied. Zane seems a bit excited about it too. Logan didn't really care.

Personally I think he wants to lock me in a closet.

I think I might take walk tonight, just around the school. Hmmmm.......

Descions Descions.

AIDEN

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you like the new entry :) I'm not going to say a lot, because I have to go. See you all later.

~~Emme