Entry 11 - Zane

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

So Many mistakes. Just so many. I don't even know who I am anymore.

I just.......can barely recognize myself in the mirror.

I'm Lost.

(next page)

Alex,

Alex don't worry about me. Just keep on with life.

I am sorry for all the shit I had put you through.

Now I want you to stay here.

I am old enough to find my way. And so are you.

Tell everyone I'm sorry. Please stay here and

life a normal live, or well a semi normal life.

Alex I'm sorry.

Zane

(next page)

Logan & Sarah,

Watch out for Alex. He needs you both right now.

Logan, be nice to everyone & thank you again for saving me.

Sarah, ease up & relax. Aiden can live without you too all over him.

Tell the Dean that the locker room is my fault.

Tell him Anna is not responsible at all for any of it.

Tell the Dean that I have to go, give any reason you want.

Stress, uncertainty. Tell him to Change Alex's schedule to match yours.

Tell him I still have to protect someone.

Sorry I'm leaving on such short notice. You guys were great.

Thanks for the memories. Hope you both get this. Bye.

Zane

(next page)

Anna,

I don't know if you are going to read this, or even bother to open it.

If you are though I just want to tell you that I'm Sorry for everything I've done.

You don't deserve it. I can't believe I did all of it. I see everything clearly now.

Every mistake, every lie, every fault in me.

Now the only thing I can do is say I'm sorry.

Don't blame Alex, Logan, Sarah, Mia, or Aiden on everything I did.

They aren't like me. They are actually good people.

People, who aren't lost in themselves. Like I was.

You're a wonderful person Anna. 

Make the best of your time at Wattpad High and beyond.

Now I'm off, but before I leave I just want to tell you something.

Goodbye and Good luck with everything.

Zane

(next page)

Aiden,

Aiden I have to bolt. I wish I could stay. You were great at basketball, & you were a

Good shape shifter too. Aiden, look at where Sarah & Logan are coming from.

They are only trying to protect you. Listen to them, most of the time. Though have fun.

Now I need you to do me a favor. Watch out for Anna. Keep her company.

Tell her I'm a douche, a fucker, whatever you want to say. Cause I know you know, I am.

Be good to her. She needs you, she really does.

Trust me.

Zane

(next page)

Mia,

There are things, I just wish I could tell you. I can't though. Now I have to go.

It's not because of anything that has happened, at all. I need to go, for me.

As I'm gone, I'm going to think of our first kiss. Showing you the real me. The woods.

Your smile. Your heartbeat. Everything about you. Mia, I want you to stay here.

Take a deep breath and breath.

I want to know that every night I lay under the stars, your heart is still beating.

I could lie and tell you I will be back soon. But I'm not sure......about anything.

Alex will protect you, hell so will Sarah & Logan. Can I say I already miss you.

I need to go. I wish I could take you with me. I can't though, you need to stay there.

Stay safe. and Mia, you are so beautiful.

If I could spend this last night with someone, I would spend it with you.

Goodbye.

Zane

 (Last page)

I just need to tare out all of them and give them to everyone. I'm just going to probably slip it under their doors.They'll find it in the morning. When I'm long gone, I don't need Alex, Logan, Sarah, or Aiden dragging me back. I need to be free.

This has to be for the better.

All I have is the money from the bank which is about 400 dollars, and a loose little bag. In the bag I have the money, some clothes, my passport, my cell (which I won't use, except for emergencies), my iPod (for certain occasions), the chargers for them, and a photo of Alex, Jamie, Grandma, and I.

This is the moment. One last before the end.

One last goodbye.

ZANE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey new post. Hope you like it. I gotta run. Bye!

Emmie