Entry 5 - Zane

~~~~~~~~~)()()()(!~~~~~~~~~~~~~(((())))))((()))))~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So……u r probably wonderin’ why I writing at like 3 in the morn.

Well I had a dream, it was about the last day I saw my parents. Before they disapeared. That was almost 11 years ago. 

I woke up in a cold sweet, breathing hard and shaking. With that I couldn’t take it anymore. I got up and grabbed some shorts and put them over my pj’s. I quickly grabbed my duffle which was still on the floor, still packed. Then I walked to the window, opening it.

I looked round my room, smiling at my Mia. Then I jumped. Of course I made it; I mean I wouldn’t be writing in this….you (?) piece of shit.

Anyway I began to run, run towards the woods. The father away the better. I just needed to get away. No Alex, No family, No roommate, No school, No past. I just kept running, running till I sweat, running till my feet burned. Which wasnt far. I was still sleepy. I dropped my duffle.

From there I dropped everything, including clothes and stood there for a second……..naked and alone in the forest. Everything was quiet.

Memories began to pulse through me. Mom? Dad? Jamie? Grandma? Alex? ........Mia? Everything went through me. Changing 2 a wolf is very different then the other way. Idk whY. One memory kept playing over and over again, Mia in my arms. Having her in my arms. I swayed for a second then the change started.

My back began 2 arch you can hear the crunching sound from far away. This was the part that really hurt like hell. My back was changing. I fell 2 the ground groaning as the fur stated 2 sprout around my body. My eyes were wide open as everything began to burn. I watched as my hands began to dig into the dirt, they were becoming paws. I could feel my tail bone growing. My legs began to bend more. Everything was changing on me. Inside and Out.

I let out a loud howl as I finished changing, the pain quickly disappeared. I breathed hard as I stood there, staring straight ahead. Chills went through my body as I looked up at the moon, it glowed very brightly. I haven’t seen a full moon in a while, it was pretty ironic 2. I glanced at my stuff on the ground for a second, with that I took off.

I ran forward, being wolf was easy………..human was just plain hard.

Suddenly a voice filled my head.

Zane what r u doing?’

‘Go away Alex’

‘Zane you can’t run away from problems.’

‘Just watch me.’

‘You’re just scared, I saw your nightmare.’

‘YOU SHOULD UNDERSTAND Than ALEX! I can’t do this! This is all just a lie I have to go through to make it to tomorrow. Don’t pretend that one day Mom & Dad will call up and tell us sorry about missing 11 years of our lives! They’re dead! Their never coming back!’

‘Well running away isn’t going to make them less dead. Come back.’

‘No.’

‘Zane, would they run away?’

I knew what the answer was…….

‘No.’

‘Go back to bed Zane. Stop this. Tomorrow girls will be all over you as usual. How about you enjoy life for a while and forget this.’

Alex was right. Though I didn’t want 2 go back, not yet. I quickly went back to my duffle. I grabbed the straps with my teeth, I threw it in 2 the air. Catching it. Luckily everything was in it. I kept running forward, the duffle draggin’ me down as I ran. But I need 2 run. Just 4 a bit.

Finally after a while I found a large lake, it was in the middle of a forest. I dropped my stuff on a rock then I sat on the grass, over-lookin’ the lake. Thinkin’ just thinkin’. I changed back to human and decided to write in well……you. Then I put everything back in the duffle and changed. I could run twice as fast as wolf. Humans were too slow.

But they were gentle, soft, delicate, something you just want to hold……knowing u might brake it if u touch 2 hard. It was nice 2 be able to hold something.

Finally after 2 much running I made it back. I changed and got redressed. I quickly left Alex a mental message that I was safe & back. Then I climbed up the walls back through the window I left……open?

Did I leave it open? Not sure. I dropped my crap by the window shutting it.

I glanced at Mia, she hadn’t moved a muscle……….other than the fact that her blanket was on the floor. I picked up the blanket and put it back on her, then I slipped off the shorts…….still leaving the pjs on.  I climbed into bed………….so here we are.

Look…….my writing is getting better! That’s go-od I guess……

ZANE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well this chapter was pretty serious, and look Zane's writing is getting better! Good job Zane! Well look out Zane's chapter on Wattpad High should be out soon and it will be a loooong one. A little thing though. It won't includ this. Well I got to go. *Internet Hug*

~Emmie