The Alabaster Moon, Midst of the Night, Storm, and Dark Angel

~The Alabaster Moon~

The Alabaster moon shone upon the little town, throwing the night into peril.

Small sounds alarm the quiet of the night as the secrets and mysteries slip into the shadows.

The night brings comfort to the secrets and homes to the mysteries, but truly they hold no bound here.

Questions bring fury and fear brings madness as the moon stood in the center of the sky.

Peril, chaos, it all goes on as the alabaster moon begins its decent, beckoning the secrets and mysteries to follow.

~Midst of the Night~

Can life be lost in the midst of the night as the wind howls and the moon shines?

Uncommon, no. Unlikely, no. Sorrowful, quiet so.

The night is quiet and lonely, leaving people at aww.

Lives slip and people weep yet it is so peaceful.

So, you tell me, Can life be lost in the midst of the night as the wind howls and the moon shines?

~Storm~

The storm must come, it might wash away everything, but still it must come.

It washes away the Justice.

It washes away the Peace.

It washes away the prophet and the beast.

But still, the storm must come on its way.

Its path of Destruction will stay.

~Dark Angel~

Night after night he comes, taking the souls of some.

His scythe is the warning, his face is the doom.

Last thing you will see is him.

He has many names Soul taker, Angel of Death, Grim Reaper.

But nothing matter because, night after night he come.