Entry 2 - Zane

~~~~~~~~~~~()()()()()~~~~~~~~~~~)()()()()()(~~~~~~~:p

Damn you Journal! You knew all along!! AGAHDKLSGJHASLDKJDLJKBGF! I fucking curse you to the depths of Hell!

Oh, wait........you wouldn't of known. You're a Journal. oK i FEEL REALLY stupid right now!

Well it looks like grandma signed me up for BOARDING SCHOOL! But not Alex, again don't wait to make him look like a little BITCH!

I have already thought about running away, but I wouldn't leave my grandma like that even if she deserved it. Right now I am in a limo making my way to this school, which I curse its name. Wattpad High.  Who the Hell names a school Wattpad High? It sounds well stupid. My sister was very happy to see me leave only cause she'll get my car! grrrr.....

I hate today.  I hate today so bloody much. I bet this is an ALL BOYS BOARDING SCHOOL TOO!! No babes, no cleavage, no booty! Aflksdhfklajdhsgfkajsgtf adbhsgktfadhsbfdhsbvf!!!  (<-----Me beating the shit mentally out of Alex)

Well we're almost there, so well talk to you.....write to you........fuck it.

~~~~~~~~~~~

What the Fuck is Fucking going on!?! Alex, my brother Alex is going to this school. Yah. Well I better get into my room before someone sees me writing in well you.......you stupid thing! Why do you have to be such a girly piece of shit!

Why couldn't you be a War Journal or even better Porn, which reminds me. I Gave Ben my stash, but kept one. School Girls, I thought it was appropriate for this situation. Well I better go .

~~~~~~~~

Can this day get any.........never mind. So well you see when I was dropping off my shit there was this girl in my room. I was pretty pissed still about Alex so I just asked why the Hell she was in my room.

Well she is my Roommate! But the best part is she is damn fine! Hotter than the girls in my porn! They are 100% fake but she was all~ natural~! Booty, check. Cleavage, check. Face of a model, well check again. Arm candy, well hell it's my lucky day!

If I could get some of that.......

Well I have been picturing her in bed with me all day. I knowthat probably sounds so sick but hey. A boy needs his fantasies. And right now, she's mine!

So I stormed out of the room like a little baby, stupid fucking me. I should of said like 'Hey Baby.' or 'Hello Sexy.' or something different! 

I went to lunch with Alex to talk about our run we were going to have. Cause well VAMPIRES ARE AT THIS SCHOOL!!! DAMN GRANDMA DAMN WATTPAD HIGH DAMN ALEX! FUCK Me!

But well that's it for now. Just bout to head back. I kind of hope sexy is there again. ;)

F-U-C-K    U     Journal/Diary/piece of shit papers

ZANE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for Zane's bad language, it's just part of him. Well hope you like it. Also check out Wattpad High (Watty_High's account) & all the other journals ~Emmie