Entry 10 - Aiden

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(()))))(((()))))~~~~~~~~~~~~()~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

I couldn't sleep. I was so distraught by everything. So much was going on and I felt lost in the chaos. 

Lately I have been thinking about my mom. I really miss her, and I can tell my dad does too. No matter what little emotion he shows whenever I bring her up. I can't stop thinking of a memory that I can't fully remember.

All day, since Logan's talk to me, I've been hearing her voice.

It sounds like it's being played on an old record, it's drawn out and scratched. I can't hear all the words, but I know the tune. I hear this and that. But the full out picture is hidden from my eyes.

A few words are very clear.

"Aiden, love." "Home." "Strong." "Calm."

They keep ringing out in my mind. Each and Every time. A jumble of words with only 5 words that make sense. Pounding in my head, all day. 

It's been driving me nuts.

I can't escape it, not even if I change form. Her words just keep pounding on through.

Images have been flashing in my mind all day, and each time Logan's had to bring me back to reality. A constant flash of her invading little corners of my mind. 

I feel weak to the point of passing out mentally.

What is my brain trying to tell me? What is my brain trying to warn me? I wish I knew.

Though, I try to keep myself focused. I think of Basketball, and the other upcoming sports. I think of different animal shapes to try. I think of Miami & New York, the last two places I lived. I think of the beaches I used to water ski on with my friends. I think of the snow lodges I used to go with my other friends. I think of Annie the last maid who died for me. I think of the first animal I turned into. I think of whatever I can that will keep my mind off everything.

Which is actually a very short list of things.

I wish I could just turn it off, but I don't see this possible warning turning off anytime soon. 

I hoping that being as tired as I am will help me fall asleep.

Hopefully, her voice will stop soon.

AIDEN

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hope you like the new chapter.