Entry 8 - Zane

~~~~~~~~~~()~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(*)~~~~~~~>

Zane is this your Diary? Ha-Ha!

Let me say your grammar sucks. How did you pass the third grade? Hmmm?

Zane I think I should be your tutor. Actually, I'll let Alex deal with you.

I can't wait to hear what he thinks of what you wrote about him.

Well as I can read/see, you left your last entry unfinished.

I don't want you to forget our little talk, so I'll write down the story again.

So later tonight when you are writing about how dreamy Edward Cullen is maybe you'll remember our run this morning and everything Alex and I said. Maybe.

Though in the back of my mind I highly doubt it.

Aiden Henry Reed is a Shape Shifter.

He is the Last of his kind.

I, Logan Fallen, must protect him.

And this is Aiden's story,

Aiden is the son of the John Reed and his wife Lilly Reed.

He was a very special boy though. When he turned two he was sitting on the floor and suddenly, his mother and father watched, he turned into a dog. The parents were so confused and scared as their boy turned back into the little child.

The local medicine women of the area, who was considered crazy, came to the family and told them what their boy was. She has said:

‘You’re boy is a special boy, the last of his kind. He is a shape shifter.’

With that the medicine women explained about the shape shifting people. She said that probably John or Lilly’s family must contain a bit of DNA from the people. Now Aiden can turn into any animal. With time he can control what he turns into and how fast he can do it.

So the family allowed Aiden to be taught by the medicine women. As he grew he would go from School to the medicine women’s house. Aiden was learning to control his gifts. Before he turned 6 he could turn into a lion then a bird in less than 6 seconds.

Then when Aiden turned 7, then it really began. One night they were all sitting at home as usual Aiden was practicing his shape shifting when a loud bang came from the door. Lilly Reed stood up and answered the door. Right as she opened it she was attacked. Her neck snapped in half. She fell to the ground as four men in black trench coats walked in. John stood up stepping in front of his son. The presumed leader of the ground looked at the boy as he transformed back into a human.

‘Well it looks like the end of the shape shifters come today.’

Before another word could be uttered John grabbed his son and ran out the back door. John knew he might not get that far, he knew he might die. It didn’t matter; he had to save his son. He kept running as it began to rain hard. He could hear the murders following him. They were closing in on him.

He tripped.

John laid there in the rain; he had broken his foot, as Aiden laid feet from him looking at his father. Calling out his name. It began to rain harder as John laid there. He knew this might be the end of him. He looked at his son and yelled:

‘Run Aiden, Run now!’

Little Aiden stood up and suddenly out of the trees, from beneath the shadows, two large wolves came out and stared at the father and son. The son stared at the wolves then he closed his eyes. The two wolves watched as the boy turned into a wolf himself. The wolves looked at each other then they looked up, they heard as the men approached. The one wolf looked at the Aiden, with that Aiden turned back into a boy. He looked at his father.

‘They can help us; they told me that they need you to get on their back.’

John, as quickly as he could, managed to get up on a wolfs back. Aiden, himself, turned into a wolf and then they all began to run.

When the wolves brought the two to a house, they both changed into a two men. Neither were clothed Little Aiden changed back into himself too, thinking it would be the same. Though he was still wearing the same thing. The two men quickly slipped on their shorts then brought both Aiden and John into the house.

Inside was the family of the men. A wife, the mother of both men, a daughter, and a son. Their names were Emma (wife), Bonnie (mother of the two men), Sarah (daughter), and Logan (son). The family welcome the two in, and with that the men explained their nature.

That they were werewolves.

John explained that Aiden was a shape shifter, the last of his kind.

After about a year, John decided that he and Aiden should leave. So they did, they said goodbye and left to a different part of Canada. Before they left though, the family gave John things to call for them if Aiden ever need help. John took up a job as a dean of a boarding school, Wattpad High, and left Aiden at home with his maid, Annie. Years passed.

Finally the men caught up with Aiden. When John was away for at the school, three men barged in and killed Annie as Aiden ran. He was able to escape to the next town and call up John. John knew what was happening.

He enrolled Aiden into Wattapd High, and called up the wolf family. The two men who had saved them once ago were now old and weak so they sent the son and daughter instead. Logan and Sarah. John let them send the two to the school. As they arrived they both told John that Logan was a werewolf, and Sarah was a werewolf. So John let them stay, he made Logan the official ‘protector’ of Aiden.

Goodnight Zane, I can't wait to hear about this in your mind.

~Logan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So this is all I'm going to be posting for a while for Zane's stuff. I hope you like it. Logan and Aiden's history is interesting. Sarah will come in.......later. Well I have to go. ~Emmie