Entry 10 - Logan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~/\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\/~~~~~~~~>

Does the Universe just hate me? Really, does it just despise me? Can ANYTHING be good?

Zane's screwed us up. His girlf- I mean ex almost burnt down the boys locker room. Then Zane almost got himself & someone else killed! In the end he's going to get everyone killed. Though I'm leaving him be at the moment, I'm letting him have time to think after I saved him.

After saving him, I found out Anna was in my room with Aiden. Great. I had to stay with Sarah that night. Which even more stuff happened. So her roommates weren't in yet and we were just sitting there with Alex, talking calmly about 'what's next'. Suddenly Sarah had a vision.

It was back years ago, not even year after Aiden and his dad left us, and we were at home. Young and unaware of anything. We were laying on the ground playing some board game as my Uncle sat in our father's chair. He had just returned from one of his adventures and he was resting.

Suddenly the sound of heavy steps and bags on the stairs filled the room. Sarah and I stopped and glanced up at the stairs. Our hearts became heavy at that exact moment. There on the stairs was our mother & father in their navy uniforms. They were leaving........again. (You see that's where they meet, on a Navy Boat. After their time on the navy they got married. With that their mother works at the base & their father works on a ship.)

Sarah got up and ran to mom, her eyes were full of tears. My mom tried to calm her down but it was pointless. I slowly stood up, as my father looked at me. I was only 11. I wanted to cry and run to them, but I just couldn't. Time was quick, as quick as a thief in the night.

Sarah stood next to me outside, our uncle behind us. We stood there, watching as our parents drove away. I could see the outline of my mother's head turn around and press her hand to the glass of the car. My uncle put his hand on my shoulder, as Sarah flinged herself in my arms. Tears flowed down her eyes. I couldn't speak, I couldn't move, I couldn't believe it all. My uncle removed his hand right before he walked inside. Sarah still was in my arms as the rain began to fall. We're all we have.

Sarah's eyes began to water, I turned to Alex and mentally said 'Please go....' Just as he left, Sarah's tears really began to fall. Again Sarah ended up being hugged by me. I sat there listening to her cry, it filled my ears, my brain, my entire soul.

After a while she began to settle down, though I knew exactly how to help her tears. I went through my pockets and pulled out the folded picture of our grandmother. Our mother is an exact replica of our grandmother. Sarah smiled as she saw the picture. 'Remember the story behind this picture?' I asked as she stifled a tear. 'Of course I do, Logan. After this picture was taken, grandma's dog tore the dressed and brought it to Mom. Then Grandma made the fabric into a doll's dress.' Sarah said as she smiled. 'Right.'

Now Sarah's asleep......and her roommates are back. Though even with all the bad, it seems quiet for a moment. Just like it does before a storm comes........

LOGAN

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So here is another chapter for Logan. I'm on a roll this weekend. (Probably from all the Red Bull’s & Mints I have had in the last 12 hours).Also picture on the side is the picture of the Grandmother. So yah. Have a great day!                                    **Emmie