Entry 3 - Chase

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(())~~~))((())((~~~~~~~~~~~~~)))))))((((((()))))((~~~~~~>

Let's see

Wattpad High Cheklist:

Amazing Girlfriend - Check

Awesome Friends - Check

Fun Sports - Check

Best Time Ever - Check

Let's say I'm having a great time at Wattpad High.

So Kristen was out with her dad, so Soren and Olivia were in my room. We were all hanging out. We were playing a board game. Soren picked it out. Olivia didn't care, she just wanted to stay away from her mother. My mom was taking Shannon out for a day of fun; she said she was going to visit one last time before she heads home for a while.

So here I was, playing Clue with Soren & Olivia as my computer was playing XM 20 on 20.

I was getting pretty bored of the game and so was Olivia. Soren was perfectly content with it all. So I decided to entertain myself.

The song Check it out by Nicki Minaj ft. Will.I.Am came on. I stood up and began to do the most white boy dance I knew. The sprinkler. Olivia laughed. Soren rolled his eyes. Then I changed to the lawn mower. Let's say I did not get my mom's dance skills.

Olivia just kept laughing. She got up and pulled Soren to his feet too. She began to dance too. I was surprised, she was starting to relax.

Soren tried to break dance, but he epicly failed. He landed on his back. Olivia helped him up then she began to do some pretty sweet movies. Soren did the moon walk, which he could actually do, Then I went back to my crappy dances.

Sadly the song came to an end. We all fell to the floor and laughed. Let's say that was the best game of Clue I've ever played.

After a while Soren and Olivia left, they were going to go to get ready before they go downtown for a bit. They say that there is an amazing bookstore downtown that held a book that Olivia has been looking for. Or so the story goes. I think Soren and Olivia like each other, but that's just me.

So I decided to listen to the song Fearless Kristen showed me again. I smiled as I listened to it, it reminded me of me and here. I grabbed a pen and some paper. Then a wrote down a little note.

'I listened to the song =] I'm guessing that's now our song ^-^ - Chase xxx'

Then I jumped up and ran to her dorm. Luckily Olivia was still there getting ready. She was putting her bag together and she let me in to put the note down. She said that it was so cute what I was doing. I just smiled then I said bye and went to the gym. Lucky for me Aiden and Logan were there.

We played some mini games while Logan's sister, Sarah, cheered on the sideline. Man there are a lot of families here.

After our games, I headed back to my dorm. I asked if Logan, Aiden, and Sarah wanted to go out later. They said sure why not. So later we are all going to get some food at the cafeteria. First they have to get some stuff done. Aiden will come get me. So now I'm just waiting. I'm finishing some homework as I listened to other radio. First the song Fearless came on, I thought about Kristen and I. Then the song Check it out came on, I thought about Soren, Olivia, and I dancing today.

I fricken love Wattpad High!

CHASE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So here is another entry for Chase. I think the next entry that will come out will either be Logan's or Aiden's. That's it. I hope you like it :)

~~~~~~Emmie