Entry 4 - Zane

I WAS ATTACKED!!

Hahahahahaha, but really I was.

K, this is what happened…..

So I was like coming through the window of our room, it was like dark. I was standing there and suddenly out of nowhere BAM!

At that like moment I was like ‘ALLLLLLLLLEEEEEEXXXX!’ in my mind. I probably scared the shit out of him! All I heard was ‘DIE DIE STUPID BLOODSUCKER!’ Okay I was pretty pissed when I heard that! I am no bloodsucker.

I am a lovable werewolf, that well……….hmm……..I might have to think of something later.

Anyway! I started to yell "Hey! Stop it! Ouch! I'm no blood sucker!" Let’s say she, YES SHE my roommates. Was hitting me.

She dropped the pillow she was hitting me w/ (I think its made of BRICKS) then like hugged me……….and I might add that I was shirtless………booyah! For the Fucking Win!

But Fucking Alex had to ruin the moment! Come on, give me a break! He started to bang on the door. Cause I was like yelling for him in my mind for help.....So I was like ‘Miss understanding’ then I slammed the door in his face!!!!!!! Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

I changed in2 my awesome pjs in the bathroom, again shirtless….I think my roommate is likin’ it! But she looked smokin’ in her thin little shirt thing-y. I was hoping that maybe she had some Victoria secret….if only.........hmmmmm.

I made a joke when I got out…..it was pretty bad but hey. ‘So who’s stalking you?’ Then she like told me about her ‘stalker…..bloodsucker stalker.’ Okay I was a VERY FUCKING PISSED!

1 I’m going to be fucked if they get in my room and I can’t change to me wolf way......yah. Then 2 what kind of dude, blood sucker or not, would do that…….mostly if he knew who she was bunking w/. Yah, I can be a gentlemen............at times........very rare times...........once in a full moon. U get the point!

BEST OF ALL I FINALLY FOUND OUT HER NAME! Mia, but I can call her sexy. So here’s all I know…..she’s Mia, bloodsucker stalking her, she’s damn hot, & Alex wouldn’t shut the HELL up in my mind. He’s kept going on about proper crap and to protect her sooooo……

I told her that I would protect her…..kind of and we would talk bout it in de morning.

So like I’m writing in this, while she’s snoozing a-way. She’s pretty hot when she sleep………..hmmmm……hmmmmm……..*mentally slap self* okay so back on 2 what happenin’

I’m thinking of maybe….well you know………2 tell her bout well me and that I can like 'Howl to the moon'..........THAT I'M A WEREWOLF! I don’t know why but I really want 2! Ill think bout it 2morrow.

Night journal, also after this school I’m going to burn you.

I hope you burn in paper hell when I do. :)

ZANE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Even more intellegent thoughts from Zane :) As I have said check out Wattpad High! Also I have a (published) book you must check out! It's called Annexed. It is amazing. I finished it today during school and I almost balled out my eyes in school. Its a beautiful book. It's Peter's P.O.V of the diary of Anne Frank. So check out both of those, they are both awesome :) Have a wonderful day! Emmie