Chapter 1: Unexpected

*Warning: Mention of blood and abusive words. Skip this part if you are uncomfortable. Some readers may find it explicit.

*This is pure work of fiction. All the events mentioned in the story are imagination. Don't take it personally.

________________✨_______________

"Appa, don't leave me alone." The little girl voice out in small trembling voice looking at her fathers injured figure. The partially conscious male tried to lift his hand to touch his fragile daughters cheek one last time as he understood that this is the end of him.

"Don't worry Princess. Stay with uncle Chan . He will take care of you. And don't worry about appa, he'll be fine." Saying this he handed the little girls hand in his most trusted best friends hand. "Chan-ah, take care of her. She's the only thing I have to cherish in my life. I trust you with her. Please....tak..e care...of her...r." the last words come out as whisper as he gasped for air.

The little girl cries got louder as she sobbed trying to wake up her father. "A-Appa..." Before she could say any further, Chan-Yeol lift her up in his arms. "We have to go sweetie. This place is not safe for you." He tried his best not to shade tears infront of the girl even if it was the most hurtful moment for him. Looking at his best friends life-less body laying on the floor covered in bl*od made him clentch his fist in anger as well as guild.

Guild of not being able to save his best friend and partner from those cruel monsters. As he was looking at him, he felt a tug on his collar making him look at the little girl. Tears were streaming from her cheeks as she gaze at her father. Instantly turning around he made her looked at him. "Don't worry sweetie. I'll take care of you." Caressing her back to give her a little comfort, he started to walk away from the place to take her in more decent place.

Walking through the life less bodies laying on the floor, Chan-Yeol kept walking until he reach outside where his car was standing. Putting the little sleeping angel in the back sit he pecked her forehead before closing the door carefully. Looking at his bodyguards with furious gaze, he snatched the gun from one of his man before walking towards the building again. "If anything happens to the girl, I will not spare a single one of you." His growl made the men's visibly gulped and nod in agreement.

With few men's following behind, Chan-Yeol walked in the building again to looked at the pale figure tied up on the chair, while bl*od ozzing from every part of his body. Anger rushed through Chan-Yeol's body as soon as he saw the person infront of him. Without wasting any second he started to punch the guy mercilessly. "WHY. DID. YOU. DO. THAT." With every hard punch the male got more pale as bl*od kept flowing from his body.

The scene of his best friend getting shoot by his enemy kept replaying in his mind as he aimed his gun at the males forehead. "I would love to torture you to death, but I want you dead right now. Die you b*stard."

The loud gunshot echoed in the silence of the night making you jolt up in your sleep. Rubbing your eyes cutely you looked around trying to find your father. But then the flashback came back hitting you like a truck making an audible sob left your mouth. "Appa..." Trying to open the door of the car, you successfully got down from the car. Looking at the males looking at you with different emotions. You wiped your tears and clutched your bag close to your chest. Taking slow steps in an unknown direction, you tried to figure out your surroundings.

"Miss, where are you going? Do you need anything?" One of the guard crouched down to your level making you looked at him with your bambi eyes. "Appa." Was the only word come out of your mouth as the guard sighted knowing what you're trying to say. "Miss, please stay in the car or sir will not spare us." He was nervous knowing what will be the consequences if his boss found out this.

"Sweetie?" You looked towards the voice who belongs to non other than Chan uncle. "What happen sweetie? Why are you outside? Picking you up in his arms he stroke your hairs while smiling at you. That smile somehow made you feel safe and comfortable as you laid your head on his shoulder while clutching his shirt tightly. "I was scared. " He chuckle before signalling his men's to start the car as he got in the car driving away from the place.

The whole ride you kept asking about your father as you didn't know what you saw before was real or just your dream. Your every question made his heart clench knowing that you'll never be able to see or meet your father again.

Taking a deep breath after making you sleep, he rested his head on the seat while holding you close. "I promise sweetie, I'll always protect you." He spoke looking at you sleeping peacefully in his embrace.

To be continue.....

--------------------------✨-----------------------------