Chapter 12 : New friend

*Warning: This series contain mention of blood and abusive words. Skip this if you are uncomfortable. Some readers may find it explicit.

*This is pure work of fiction. All the events mentioned in the story are imagination. Don't take it personally.

_______________✨________________

The car stopped with a loud screech in front of a lavish hotel. Jimin got down from the car followed by his mens. His hand clutching his phone in one hand as he ran inside the hotel.

Walking straight through the hallway he passed few VIP rooms before stopping at the specific one.

'Restricted Area for Visitors.' it reads. Jimin pushed the door open as his mens were still behind him. He gasture them to stop there as he entered alone. His eyes roaming around looking for his princess and when he found her, sitting at the table while eating her favourite ice cream his heart felt at ease. He let out a sight of relief. But then his eyes landed on the person sitting in front of her. It was appearantly her kidnapper.

Jimin started walking towards them with low, heavy steps. Standing beside the table he saw how your eyes diverted to him. But he was more interested in your kidnapper. Putting his hand on his shoulder, the male got alert with the presence of Jimin.

"Wow! You're early than I expected."

Jimin gave him a tight lip smile before pulling him up holding his collar and pushed him towards the empty table making you and the person gasp.

"Be grateful that I haven't killed you yet, alien."

You chortle hearing the weird name. Both the males looks towards you making you suppress your laugh.

"See. Instead of being greatful his threatening me. Huh!! So thoughtful."

"Yah!!! Kim Taehyung. What do you mean?" Jimin left his collar and plopped on the empty chair beside you making Taehyung to do the same.

"See. She's enjoying here. She even told me how she loved the deserts here." There was a smug grin on his face making Jimin playfully roll his eyes at him.

"Btw, how're you so calm? I thought I'll have to face the angry Jimin. But you're coming as if nothing is serious."
Tae sipped his drink while eying Jimin. Jimin just chuckled while shaking his head.

"Because I have such a stupid best friend. Which kidnapper sends messages from his personal contact? And calls to meet at his most famous hotel?" Jimin was amused by his friends stupidity while Taehyung tried to laugh it of. "Haha!! That. I just didn't wanted to make you worried. That's why." Taehyung spoke in his defence only for Jimin to glare at him playfully.

"Yeah yeah whatever." Jimin muttered while looking at you who was busy enjoying the drama going in front of you. "Princess, are you fine? He didn't bother you right?" He asked concern cupping your cheek as you smile and shake your head negatively.

"He didn't bothered me. But he told me some interesting stories of you guys during your training days." Your eyes were sparkling with happiness making Jimin smile too. "Even if you guys met already let me introduce you. His Kim Taehyung. The son of one of the most powerful business man. Appa is also in partnership with his father. We met in university. And from the very first day, his eating my head. And Tae this is Y/N" You all laugh at Jimin's description.

"Seriously Jimin. I ate your head. You were the one who literally currupted my whole system while talking about your princess." You could feel the sudden shyness as Taehyung mention you. You just looked at Jimin and saw how his cheeks were also a little red.

"You know Y/N, he didn't left a single opportunity to praise you. How sweet you are. How cute you are. Oh god. At some point I just feel like hitting him." You giggle along with Taehyung while Jimin just sulk at his bestie making fun of him.

"Yah... that's enough." You both stopped laughing while Jimin straightened his posture. "Well, if you're done with your so called nagging, should we leave now." Jimin asked looking at you making you smile and nod. "Fine then. But Y/N next time when we'll meet, I'll tell you more stories, ok?" Taehyung ask making you smile brightly at him. "Ok Tae oppa. Come to visit me soon. It's so fun to talk with you." Taehyung chuckle and patted your head.

Coming back home you were non stop talking about Tae making Jimin slightly annoyed. He sighted as he saw you entering your room while holding all the gifts Taehyung gave you. He followed you but you were completely in your own world.

Jimin felt a little jealous as he wanted to have your attention. He plopped beside you and took away all the things from your hands. Before you could say anything, Jimin placed his head on your lap and snuggle in your stomach. You felt the butterflies erupting in your tummy as you stopped breathing for a second.

"You should give some attention to your boyfriend too." The word boyfriend made you feels tingling as it was the first time he addressed himself as your boyfriend. You bite your lips while your fingers tangled in his heirs making him hum at the feeling. You kept playing with his heirs as he felt relief and doz off while laying on your lap. You smile fondly looking at the love of your life while thinking how he's the one and only for you.

You don't need to be jealous Minie. No one can replace you in my life and heart.

You placed a kiss on his crown making him smile in his sleep. You sat there for a while fondly staring at him as he kept snuggling in your warmth.

_________________✨______________

It's a short part. I'm still recovering from my sickness. Hope you guys don't got bored, hehe.

Comment for the next part ❤️