Chapter 58: Saved

*Warning: This series contain mention of blood and abusive words. Skip this if you are uncomfortable. Some readers may find it explicit.

*This is pure work of fiction. All the events mentioned in the story are imagination. Don't take it personally.

________________✨_________________

Y/N's POV. -

I gain my consciousness to find myself in Jimin's arms as he was caressing my cheek. My surrounding was blurry and the only thing I could see was Jimin's eyes staring at me. My eyes blurred with tears as I mumble his name. He immediately hugged me tightly while caressing my heirs. After some time I broke the hug and stared at him to which he chuckled and kissed my cheeks multiple times until I was giggling. He then helped me to stand and held my hand tightly.

I could hear groaning sounds coming from back but Jimin didn't let me see the other way. He told me that we should leave. I also nodded because I desperately wanted to get out of this place. As we started to walk, Jimin stopped looking at Jasmin standing in our way while holding a g*n. My fist clench around Jimin's shirt as he protectively held me behind him. From her words, it was clear that she can do anything to get Jimin. My heart raced seeing her pointing the g*n at me, but it stopped beating when she turned it to Jimin.

"Even if I d*e, it'll always be her." Jimin said which made me divert my eyes towards him. My mind went blank as I just stared at him. I can't even make out how much he loves me until now. And if he's ready to sacrifice so much for me, why can't I do the same? I wipe my tears and looked at Jasmin. She was smirking wickedly, ready to pull the trigger. But before she could do that, I pushed myself in front of Jimin and hugged him tightly. As I stood in front of him a loud g*nshot echoed in the place, and I screamed Jimin's name out of fear.

Silent. Everything went silent. And for a moment I felt like I'm in heaven. But that though got cut off when I felt two hands wrapping around me. I breathed heavily while tightening my grip around Jimin as he did the same. I slowly look up to see Jimin's eyes staring at me. I couldn't make it out what happened. I didn't felt any pain, neither Jimin seems injured. I turn my head lightly to see uncle standing at some distance with Jin oppa beside him. They were staring at something or someone with shock, fear, sympathy....I don't know what it was.

As I was busy taking in my surroundings, I heard a voice, as if someone fell down. My head snap at where Jasmin was standing. But she wasn't there anymore. She was laying on the floor in her own bl*od. My eyes widen as I stared at her wide open eyes which had no soul left in them. My eyes went up to see the person who shot her. It was Mr. Shin. Her own father.

He had tears in his eyes while his hands tremble. The g*n in his hands fell down as he fell on his knees crying out loudly. My heart felt weird looking at him crying for his daughter whom he k*lled himself. Even for moment, but I could feel his pain. I had cried the same for my dad. My eyes teared up as I again looked at Jasmin before turning my head towards Jimin and hugging him tightly. I buried my face in his chest and let my tears fall, which I don't even know why was falling.

Author's POV. -

Chan-Yeol and Jin looked at each other, before Chan-Yeol walk towards Mr. Shin and patted his back. "I'-m so-rry." Mr. Shin spoke in his cracked voice while sobbing loudly while apologizing multiple times. "It's not your fault. It was all destined." That's all Chan-Yeol said before turning his heels back on him. Taehyung who stood at the distance walk closer to where you and Jimin stood, when he saw Jin doing the same. "You guys should leave." Jin told Jimin to which he nodded his head and looked at Taehyung signaling him to come with him.

Jimin took you out with him and made you sit in his car. He helped you to fasten your seatbelt, when you held his hand making him look at you. "Eunji?" You asked in your weak voice to which he just smile lightly while squizzing your hand reassuringly. "Don't worry. She's fine." He told you before closing the door and facing Taehyung who was standing just behind him. "Eunji is with me. I can't take her at my place as it's a mess right now. So I'll ask my man to drop her at yours." Jimin nodded at him before hugging him tightly. Taehyung patted Jimin's back in response. "Thank you so much, Tae." Jimin said in his heavy voice. Taehyung chuckle while breaking the hug. "You're getting way too formal day by day. Don't worry much and take her home. And yeah, you're welcome." Taehyung patted Jimin's shoulder one last time before walking away. Jimin glanced at the building one last time before going towards the driver seat and sitting inside. He looked at you as you were fast asleep on your seat. He smile before brushing your heirs lightly and kissing your temple. He went back to his seat and started the engine, driving towards his mansion.

Chan-Yeol's POV. -

I stood in front of Eric's unconscious figure with my fist clench in anger. No matter how much I want to torture him slowly and painfully until he beg for his life, I think I need to finish him as soon as possible. His existence is alone a big danger for Y/N's life. And I can't risk her at any cost.

"Burn this whole building..." I turn to look at Jin who looked at me with serious professional look. "Along with him." I complete my sentence and Jin nodded before going to complete his task. I started to walk out of the place but noticed Mr. Shin was still sitting at the same place staring Jasmin's body. I sigh and walk towards him.

I crouched near him, placing my hand on his shoulder. He looked at me with his wet eye lashes. "Sometimes it's better to let go off the past. Whatever you did today, as a father I would've never be able to do something like this. It's a parents job to make their kids discipline, and if they took the wrong path, then bring them back to the right one. Jasmin was walking on the path which lead her to the end. It wasn't your fault. As a father, you did your job perfectly. I can never understand what you're going through. But it is for the best. Trust me." I tried to console him through my words as much as possible. He just blankly stared at nothing.

Maybe right now he can't understand what I'm saying, but one day he will. I got up and held his hand making him stand too. I told my mans to take Jasmin's body out and then took Mr. Shin with me. We reach out and I made him sit in his car. "Make sure to take him home." I instructed the guard and looked at Mr. Shin who was still sitting like a statue. "You're daughter's body will reach to you. You can perform the last rituals." I told him and signal the guard as he drove away to take him home.

I turned around and saw Jin walking towards me. "The job is done." He opened the car door for me as I sat inside at the back seat while he took a seat in front. We started to drove off and I looked back through the side mirror to see the explosion happening as the building started to collapse and there was a big cloud of dust.

Once I walk out of a building after loosing someone really precious to me, while holding someone who became important to me that day. Today, I'm again walking off from a building, making sure that those special and important people in my life are safe. Forever.

________________✨_______________

All I do is think about my internship 🙂

Anyways I know this part is not so good or expected. But I tried my best. The story doesn't end here as there is still a  lot to happen. Stay tune and don't forget to give me feedbacks.

Comment for the next part ❤️