Chapter 13 : The Party

*Warning: This series contain mention of blood and abusive words. Skip this if you are uncomfortable. Some readers may find it explicit.

*This is pure work of fiction. All the events mentioned in the story are imagination. Don't take it personally.

_______________✨________________

People running here and there to arrange everything perfectly as per the orders. The beauty of the mansion getting more highlighted by the perfect combination of blue and white colours. Everything looks heavenly beautiful just as the person for whome the whole decoration was done.

Standing in front of the full size mirror, Jimin's face scrunched at the odd type of clothing style. He sighted before throwing away the suit and picking another one. The other male sitted in the room just rolled his eyes at his best friend who have been just rejecting and rejecting every single piece of cloth.

"Jimin, that's 20th suit you're rejecting. Are you even planning of wearing something?" Taehyung stood up from his place now completely done with the males stubbornness. Jimin sighted for god knows how many times before turning towards Taehyung.

"I know Tae. But nothing seems to be look good on me." Taehyung's mouth parted in surprise as he gazed at the expensive suit laying on the bed which will look good on anyone. Shaking his head in disbelieve he thought for some time.

"How about you match styles?" The suggestion making Jimin think a little. "Like?" Giving all the attention to Taehyung Jimin asked for more clarification. "How about you wear something which will be matching with Y/N?" The suggestion seems to work on Jimin as his eyes lit up with excitement. "That's actually a very good idea." Taehyung raised his collar in pride making Jimin chuckle.

Entering your room, Jimin saw you laying on your bed lazily while reading a book. "Princess, aren't you getting ready?" He asked catching your attention as you sat straight on the bed. "Ready? For what?" You asked confuse trying to remember if he told you to go somewhere with him. "For party, obviously." Now sitting beside you on the bed you looked at him confusingly. "Isn't it still a bit early to get ready for party?" You asked looking at the clock which shows 4 pm. The party starts at 7pm. You still had a lot of time to get ready.

"I know princess. But you should start from now on. I don't want you to get late." His hands gently pating your head making you smile as you nodded and got up from the bed. "By the way, what are you wearing?" He asked while following you inside your closet. You just looked at him and again back at your closet. Thinking for few seconds your eyes shine in happiness as you remember a special dress you have kept for a special occasion like today.

Shuffling around the clothes you tried finding that one dress while Jimin stood there patiently waiting for you to bring out your dress.

"This!!" You exclaimed happily while showing Jimin your dress. It was mid lenght short dress with off shoulder sleeves. The black dress had few delicate dimond design border at the waist which highlighted it thoroughly.