Chapter 8 : Together 💕

*Warning: This series contain mention of blood and abusive words. Skip this if you are uncomfortable. Some readers may find it explicit.

*This is pure work of fiction. All the events mentioned in the story are imagination. Don't take it personally.

_______________✨________________

6 years later -

"Yah!!!! Why are you so late?" The loud voice echoed through the hallways enough to gain some weird looks from other students making you facepalm yourself at your best friend's actions.

Yes. You were in school. Well, in any other conditions this was the least thing you expected. But as your brain needs some distraction and reasons to keep you alive, you choose this.

So much change in this past 6 years. Even you. It's not like you become an introvert and isolated person, neither you become rude or arrogant. It's just you become more silent. It was the change which made people around you worried, a lot. To the point you got the permission to go outside and enjoy your life the way you want. But now, you don't want it.

When Jimin left, you felt like as if a part of you has been snatched away from you. His absence bothered you a lot. You tried to convince your mind that it's just a phase which will fade soon. But who were you kidding to. You yourself were very much aware of the situation. You know it's not just a mare spam of time, but a whole 6 years gap.

You tried to stay positive in every possible way. 'He promised me. He'll never break his promise.' Was the things you kept telling yourself from past 6 years. It was not easy for you. Specially when you have no contact with him. It was some stupid rule of the university that the future mafia's, who are getting train under them shouldn't keep any contact with their families on regular basis. Because it can weaken their strength. It was actually very much understandable. But you never thought that it will be so much bothersome to you.

You, who can't even spend a single day without seeing his angelic face or hearing his melodic voice, have to spend the 6 years without even knowing his well being. You only heard about him when your uncle went to pay him a visit every year when it was their summer vacations that hardly last for 3 days. He told you about him as how he's being the best one in his batch and how he have change a lot which did nothing but add more worry in you.

What if he forgot you? What if he found you clingy and bothering after coming back? What if he push you away the way he did in the beginning? What if he didn't call you princess anymore?

These were the thoughts which keep you awake the whole night causing you to wake up late and got late for your school. It's not like you're actually late. But you being an early bird coming before everyone else and sit in the library to read some love fictions to divert your mind, makes you late today.

As you walk closer to your best friend, Eunji. You saw how her face changed from a playful grin to a worried one. "Hey, what happened? What's with that long face?" She asked slightly worried as she's not use to see you this low. She's more like your sister who always makes sure that you're comfortable because she's the only one to know about your real identity. You didn't wanted to gain unwanted attention and hate by disclosing your real self.

She patted your shoulder softly making you looked at her with your gloomy eyes. She didn't asked you anything much and just pulled you in a warm hug. After Jimin, she was the only one to make you feel at the ease. Her touch always gave you comfort. "Missing him again?" She asked after pulling away making you looked at her. You bite your lips feeling overwhelmed to tell her.

"Eunji, his.... coming back." You spoke after a long pause making her eyes spread in shock. "OMG!!!" She almost scream making you cover your ears. "Y/N, are you kidding me? Really?" She was excited. Obviously, the way you talk about him, she was more than excited to meet him. "Y/N, aren't you excited?" She asked the question you were asking yourself since you got the news.