Chapter 67: Desires 2🔞

*Warning: This series contain mention of blood and abusive words. Skip this if you are uncomfortable. Some readers may find it explicit.

*This is pure work of fiction. All the events mentioned in the story are imagination. Don't take it personally.

________________✨_________________

Author's POV. -

The room got darker and darker as your bodies tangled with each other taking in all the warmth from each other. Your lips were parted as you continuously moaned out in ecstasy as his lips traveled at every part of your body, giving you multiple marks. Your hands clutching his heirs as your boody arched pushing it more into him.

With gentle yet passionate kisses, Jimin reach up to your navel as you suck in a shuddering breath. "Um..." You eyes shutting close as he brushed his lips on your sweet spots. His fingers playing with the hem of your panties as he looked at your face which was flushed with pleasure. His lips twitched upwards before he, with a swift motion removed the last piece of cloth from your body. Taking in a deep breath you tried not to shy away as he did nothing but just admired you for a good few minutes.

"Jimin...." Your mouth fell ajar as his fingers crawled on your thighs to your core making your toes curled up and thighs clench together. Jimin's deep chuckle echoed in the dark room which lit in deem moonlight as he parted your thighs with his hand. "Don't hide from me princess." That deep voice made you open your eyes as you stared at him with your hooded eyes and spread your arms asking him to take you in his embrace. Leaning in over you, he kissed your forehead as you circled your hands around his waist and pulled him closer. His clothed b*ner rubbing against your p*ssy made your body feel the shiver flowing through it.

Raising his hips slightly, Jimin removed his boxer as his hard d*ck sprint out hitting your lower abdomen as your breath hitched. His lips were continuously planting kisses on your face and shoulder as he carefully adjusted himself at your entrance. Your nails dig in his shoulder when he rubbed his tip along with your slit in painfully slow manner. "Tell me if it hurts." He mumble before thrusting his hips towards yours as his member entered your folds making you whimper as he kissed your lips to distract you. He was half way inside you and you were already squizzing him hard making him groan as he couldn't push any further.

Your eyes pooled with tears as you bite your lips trying not to sob. Your lower part felt numb as you couldn't even move. "Princess are you okay?" Intertwining your hands together, he caressed your head while kissing your neck as you sob a little. "Minie, it hurts." You mumble through your tears as he gently lift your hands and brought them to his lips. Giving a peck on the back of your hand, he stayed in the same position. "Shh!! Just look at me. The pain will go away." He said making you look at him as you took in a deep breath. He again attache his lips with yours as you let your body relaxed under his touch.

When Jimin felt your walls relaxing, he slipped further inside you. And with a last thrust, he was completely inside as a loud moan escaped from your mouth. You felt as if a part of you was being ripped away from you and that made your tears flow even more. Jimin comforted you with his gentle words and sweet kisses as you soon calmed down and gave him a nod to move.

With a slow pace, Jimin started to rock his hips causing his d*ck to move in and out of your p*ssy. Even though it was hurting a little at first, but soon it turned into pleasure. Your eyes rolled at the sensational feeling as he moved his hips back and forth. Everytime he slipped out of you, your p*ssy throbbed with the emptiness only for him to slammed in you with more force. Your hips moved along with his as now his pace felt too slow to you. "F-aster..." You mumble while your hips moved upwards as Jimin chuckle before fastening his pace.

As his hips moved faster, you could feel your insides burning and a tight knot forming in your abdomen. His d*ck went all the way inside you, hitting every perfect spot of your body. You couldn't help but moan louder and louder as your orgasm build stronger. Your nails scratched his back as he groaned every time you clench around him. His tip hit your g-spot making your legs wrapped around his waist, pulling him closer. "Min, I'm...." Your broken words reach to his ears as he thrust harder and deeper. His fingers toying your cl*t as you reach to your peek. Not being able to hold it in, you moan louder and arch your back letting your orgasm washing over you.

Jimin groan under his breath when he felt your warm juices flowing from your v*gina and coating his d*ck as he thrust few times more before pulling out of you and letting his c*m spill on your thighs. Your chest heave up and down with rapid heartbeat as he fell over you but didn't gave his whole weight on you. Snuggling in your neck, Jimin let his body relaxed as he tried to catch his breath while you were doing the same. After you both calm down, he raised his head to see you looking at him with soft smile on your lips. "That.....was....amazing." He whispered and planted a soft kiss on your cheek making your cheeks burn. Even after so much intimacy, he was able to make you blush just with a slight action. You hide your face in his chest as he giggle while stroking your head. "You weren't so shy moments ago, were you?" He teased as you hit his chest making him laugh out loudly.

"Minie....shut up." You whine while pushing him away but he didn't budge. He was still hovering over you. As you tried to move away a low groan left your lips as you could feel your legs were numb. Jimin stopped laughing and sat up while covering your bodies with the sheets as he helped you to sit. "Is it hurting too much?" He asked caressing your thigh as you shook your head with a smile. "Not much." You said while kissing his cheeks as he pulled you closer.

"Thank you for everything Minie. I love you so much." You confessed and pecked his lips but he held your nape and deepen the kiss. "I can't get enough of your lips, neither of you." He whispered against your lips before attaching them again as you let him do whatever he wants. He held your hips and made you sit on his lap and your bodies clamped together. After a long steaming kiss, he parted from your mouth giving you a moment to breath as you both stared at each other before giggling. "Let me help you clean." He said before taking you in his arms and walking in the bathroom as you shyly yet submissively nodded. "Or maybe we should take a bath together?" Your eyes widen but before you could say anything, he had already made you lay in the bathtub filled with warm water and a bath bomb in it. The window beside the bathtub had a perfect view of Eiffel Tower which was lighten up. He joined you in, getting comfortable in the tub and pulling you closer as you both relaxed in the wamr water while admiring the view.

Roaming his hands on your body, Jimin massaged your thighs and abdomen as you hum with satisfaction. His gentle touch made you feel light and relaxed as you lean on his chest. His hands went towards your lower part as you flinch a little at the sudden contact. "M-inie..." You tired to speak but he hush you with a kiss on your neck. "Shh!! Just relax and enjoy baby." With his words he pulled you more into him and kept going with his actions as your breathing got heavier.

"Let me make you feel good, princess."

________________✨_______________

This is all I could think about.😸

Comment for the next part ❤️