Chapter 27: Relief

Warning: This series contain mention of blood and abusive words. Skip this if you are uncomfortable. Some readers may find it explicit.

*This is pure work of fiction. All the events mentioned in the story are imagination. Don't take it personally.

________________✨_________________

"Shh!!!"

Taehyung rubbed Eunji's back while hugging her body close. He kept swinging back and forth to calm her down as her sobs died down and she completely stopped. Taehyung slowly removed her heirs falling on her face to see her sleeping peacefully in his embrace. His heart swoll with worry looking at her pale face. Those marks on her face made him angry as he vowed to give a perfect t*rture to the one who caused her this trouble.

He was staring at her until she tried to shift in her sleep but wince in pain making Taehyung carefully hold her and pick her up in bridal style. He made sure that he's not hurting her anywhere before walking out of the kitchen. He came in the hall and saw that it was empty. His jaw clench but he ignored it and walk out of the house.

At Park's Mansion -

Jimin walk furiously while ignoring everyone that came in his way. He was too engrossed in his thoughts that he didn't noticed another person coming in front of him causing them to bump on each other. Jimin stumble same goes to the other person. "Wth- can't you see where you're going?" The guard bowed to Jimin while apologizing multiple times. Hearing Jimin's loud voice Jin came out from your room and saw Jimin ready to kill someone.

"Jimin?" Jin's voice made Jimin looked at him with his eyes burning with anger. Jin walk towards him with worried expression. "What happened? Why are you so stress?" Jimin closed his eyes before taking few deep breaths in an attempt to calm himself down. "Nothing hyung." He spoke while looking away from him. Jin motion the guard to leave as he soon walk away while mumbling a small apology.

Placing his hand on Jimin's shoulder, Jin stepped a little closer to him. "Jimin, are you sure? Everything is alright?" Jin's question made Jimin more frustrated as he yanked away his hand harshly. "I said everything is fine. Why I have to repeat everything." He burst out his anger on Jin making him little startled. Jin was a little shock but contained his expression. "Ok. I just wanted to let you know that, Y/N was asking for you. She had a bad dream and was crying." As Jin mentioned your name, Jimin's eyes soften and his anger subtle. "What?" Jimin asked worriedly making Jin nod. "Just don't go in front of her like this." Jin instructed him before walking away. Jimin felt bad for shouting at Jin as he caressed his temple.

Entering your room, Jimin saw your figure sitting on the bed while rubbing your eyes. He felt bad for leaving you alone and then the scene happened before flashed in front of his eyes. He sighed before walking in gaining your attention. You noticed his figure walking in your room and you didn't wasted a single second before jumping out of bed and hugging him tightly. You circled your arms around his neck as he  held your waist tightly. "Min, why did you left?" You sobbed on his shoulder making him caressed your waist and snuggle in your neck. "I'm sorry princess.". He mumble in you neck giving you a ticklish feeling. He parted from you and cupped your cheeks wipping your tears. "Don't cry. I'm here now." He kissed your forehead and lips before taking you towards the bed.

He sat on the bed comfortably while making you sit on his lap. He caressed your heirs while you snuggle in his chest sniffling. "You know I had a bad dream." You mumble drawing circles on his chest. He smile looking at you being all pouty. "It's ok. Don't think about it." You looked at him and smile making your dimples visible. Jimin lean in to capture your lips in his as you were a little surprised but kissed him back. He was kissing you gently and slowly as his hands caressed your thighs. You moan in the kiss and his tongue entered your mouth claiming his dominance. You clutched his shirt while he held your nape deepening the kiss. You moved on his lap making him groan. The moment heated up when you started to move your hips. You felt his b*lge poking your thighs as he didn't let go of your lips. You pushed him slightly feeling out of breath as he finally left your lips while panting heavily. "I love you princess." He whispered resting his forehead on yours. "I love you too." You kept your eyes closed as he gazed at you with love filled eyes.

Jimin got startled hearing his phone ding taking him out of his trance. He groaned lowly before removing his phone from his pocket to see who it is.

Taehyung-
"Eunji is safe. Don't worry."

"You don't have to worry about Eunji. She's fine." Jimin informed you making you smile. "Really? Thank god. Can I see her?" You asked with hopeful eyes. "Not now princess. You'll see her soon." You pouted but nodded your head. "Okie." You again got comfortable on his lap as you both cuddle with each other.

Taehyung's Place-

Slowly making Eunji lay down on the mattress, Taehyung covered her with the sheets and walk out from his room. A maid in her 40's bowed to him. "Auntie, please change her clothes. And make sure to not hurt her." He instructed her with cold yet calm voice making her nod and go to his room. He sighed before going towards his work room. He didn't live with his father so he was alone in the house except the guards and maids.

Sitting on his chair, Taehyung rubbed his temple while thinking deeply. That's when he's phone rang.

"Hello."

"Sir, we have found the man."

"Good. Bring him to my special place." He cut the call while smirking.

"Do you really think you'll get away that easily Min Seyung. Not after what you did with my sweetheart. You've to pay for it."

________________✨_______________

Comment for the next part ❤️