Chapter 50: "No."

*Warning: This series contain mention of blood and abusive words. Skip this if you are uncomfortable. Some readers may find it explicit.

*This is pure work of fiction. All the events mentioned in the story are imagination. Don't take it personally.

________________✨_________________

Author's POV. -

Eric sat in the darkness surrounded with your pictures and a lighter in his hands. He was playing with it until he heard the knocking sound. "May I come in sir?" His guard asked as Eric hummed loud enough for the guard to hear. He entered inside with another person beside him. 

"Sir, he got some information."

Eric raised his eyebrows signaling him to continue as the other person gulp before speaking.

"Sir, I know where Choi Y/N is."

Next morning -
Y/N's POV.-

I squinted my eyes as the bright sunlight hit my face making me scrunch my nose. I opened my eyes lightly peeking at the surroundings and then stretching my arms. I felt a tug at my waist and turned my head to see the cutest sight.

My lovely boyfriend were hugging my waist while snuggling into me. A warm smile plastered on my lips seeing him sleeping so peacefully after so long. Past few weeks had been so much stressful for him. Handling everything by his own with my tantrums. I felt so bad for assuming things at my own.

I placed my lips on his forehead giving him a morning kiss and parted away from him, but he held my waist tightly and pulled me closer. I gasp at the sudden tug and put my hands on his chest. "Min..." I whispered softly as he hummed in response with his eyes closed. I couldn't surpass my smile as my fingers automatically went to his face, tracing his features gently. His lips twitched before turning up in a sweet smile. Slowly opening his eyes, he looked at me through his squinted visions.

Author's POV. -

"Good morning princess." His morning voice made you shiver as you snuggled in his chest feeling flustered with his intimate gaze. "Good morning." Your voice muffled in his embrace but he heard it. His hands caressed your heirs in a soft motion.

"Where's my morning kiss?" He asked in a playful tone and you looked at him with a smile. "You already got it." You reply with a grin and pushed him away before getting up and sprinting towards bathroom. You heard him whining loudly after you closed the door. "Yeah!! That's not fair."

Time Skip -

After a lot of playfulness and mischievousness, you both got freshen up and dressed before coming in the hall. Jimin was about to leave when you held his hand and requested him to have a breakfast with you. He agreed too, afterall he won't leave the chance of spending a little more time with you. You both came in the kitchen to see Taehyung near the kitchen counter.

"Tae, when did you came?" Jimin asked walking close to where he was standing. "Last night. You both were sleeping, I guess." He said pouring the coffee in the cup. Despite being the maids working in the kitchen, Taehyung was making coffee all by himself. "Where's Eunji?" You asked looking around making him stop his actions. He looked at you and after a pause  smile shortly. "She's sleeping." You nodded and sat on the dinning table as the maids served you and Jimin breakfast. "You're not eating." Jimin asked when he saw Taehyung walking out of the kitchen. "Nah. You can continue."

Eunji's POV. -

My head hurt, a lot. I opened my eyes and found myself in the bed. Taehyung's bed. I sat up slowly holding my head. It's hurting really bad. Wait, what happened last night? I tried to remember. "After we left the party, I confronted Taehyung and then....Argh!! Why can't I remember?" I held my head pulling my heirs feeling frustrated.

"You had a panic attack." I heard a deep voice and look up to see Taehyung standing near the door with a cup in his hand. My eyes widen as I got a little flashback of yesterday. Oh no!! I sat straight while fiddling with my fingers. No way he'll be normal after what I did yesterday. I was lost in my thoughts when I heard him speaking again. "Don't worry. You'll be fine. Just have some coffee." He said making me look at him. He was smiling at me.  I blinked my eyes. Is he not angry? Will he not scold me or shout at me? I thought while looking at his normal face. "You love to stare at me, didn't you?" He said and I realised what I was doing. I immediately looked away while shaking my head. "N-o. It's not like that." I tried to defend myself but whom I was kidding with. "Oh really?" He sat on the bed right in front of me and my heart beat quicken. Although I wasn't looking at him, I could feel him close to me.

Author's POV. -

"Sweetheart." Eunji's hands clutched the sheets as she look down not daring to look at him. Taehyung sigh looking at her. "Whatever you said yesterday, that made me feel like....maybe, I'm forcing you." Hearing Taehyung's words Eunji's head raised in an instance as she stared at him with her big eyes. Taehyung looked down at her hands before taking them in his. "I feel like, I'm forcing you to love me. I know it's not easy to love someone. Specially when you've been through so much. I was just trying to take you out from the darkness which you've kept yourself in. But guess I just made it worst for you. I'm sorry."

Eunji's heart stopped beating hearing Taehyung's words. Isn't this what you wanted? Then why aren't you happy?  She asked herself looking at Taehyung's face which was gloomy. She could hear his heart beating so loudly. She didn't mean to made him feel like he's troubling her. She just wanted him to be with someone who'll be perfect for him. Not someone like her. But then why it doesn't sounds right, now? When he's ready to let her go.

"Sweetheart. I want you to tell me, not to bother you. So I could stay away from you. Just tell me you don't love me, so I could accept it. Trust me, once you said it, I'll never ever trouble you. Promise." His lips were smiling but she could see the pain in his eyes. The deep pain and love he held in his eyes which was just for her.

Taehyung scooted closer to her while staring deep in her eyes and cupped her cheeks as she stopped breathing without her knowledge. "Reject me. So I can stop bothering you." Eunji's eyes teared up from his words and all the moments she have spend with him until now flashed in front of her eyes.

Since the first meeting where he saved her from falling to protecting her in the club. From getting worried seeing her wounds to being ready to k*ll the person who hurt her. Everytime she was in pain, he was the one to save her. And now imagining herself without him, she can't even see anything. It's just darkness.

Will you be able to live without him? Her inner voice asked her and she immediately answered, loudly and clearly.

"No."

________________✨_______________

Got a load of university work. 😶
Byw, where is this going?

Comment for the next part ❤️