Bonus Chapter 4

*Warning: This series contain mention of blood and abusive words. Skip this if you are uncomfortable. Some readers may find it explicit.

*This is pure work of fiction. All the events mentioned in the story are imagination. Don't take it personally.

________________✨_________________

On the Wedding Day -

Sitting in front of the mirror, you nervously fiddled with your fingers. Today was the biggest day of your life. Your dream was finally coming true. You were marrying the love of your life. It all felt so unreal, but looking at your own reflection in the mirror, you could believe that it wasn't a dream anymore. Your lips twitched up in a smile as you gazed at yourself from head to toe. You felt satisfied. Your wedding dress was perfect according to you. Yes, you were a little nervous on how Jimin will feel about it. But at the moment, you just know that he's going to love it.

The door of the changing room opened with a click sound as you look up to see Chan-Yeol standing at the door frame with a admiring gaze. He smile while walking towards you, as you stood up carefully and turned to look at him. "You're looking so beautiful sweetie." He pecked your forehead as you hugged him tightly feeling a little relaxed. "Thank you uncle." You whispered and broke the hug to see his eyes glistening with tears. You frown and wiped away the single tear that trickled down his cheek. "Uncle, please don't cry. Or I'll cry too." You mumble as your own eyes brimmed with tears. He chuckle while cupping your cheeks. "I'm sorry dear. It's just... I feel like I've finally competed the promise I made to your father. He must be so happy." He let out a sigh as your smile dropped. How much you wished that today your father walked you down the aisle. But you know that it can't happen and that made you feel sad. Chan-Yeol sensed your sadness as he held the side of your face and made you look at him. "Don't worry. Even if he's not physically here. His blessings will always be with you." You smile thorough tears hearing his words and nodded your head.

"If you guys are done, can I take the bride out? The groom is getting really impatient." You heard Taehyung's voice and turned to look at him who was all dressed in black suit with a perfect forehead exposing hairstyle. You and Chan-Yeol chuckle as he took a final glanced at you before handing your hand in Taehyung's. You look back at Chan-Yeol with a smile before intertwining your hands with Taehyung. "Someone is dying today." He whispered in your ear making you giggle and nudge him lightly as you both walked out of the room.

As you stood in front of the gates, your heartbeat raised and suddenly you felt so much anxious. You took few deep breaths while clutching Taehyung's hand tightly. He understood your nervousness and squeezed your hand lightly giving you a comforting smile. Soon, the gates opened as you heard all the people cheering and hooting for you as you couldn't keep your eyes up. You stared down at the ground while taking small steps as everyone present there admired you. But one gaze was looking at you with so much love affection. And it was non other than Jimin.

Jimin's POV. -

I was standing on the altar waiting for my bride to come. Soon I heard the gates opening and my eyes almost flee in her way. There she comes. The princess of my heart, in a dreamy wedding gown. Her cheeks were tinted in light pink hue and her gaze was fixed on the floor. Everyone was cheering but all I could hear was my heart beating at inhuman pace while staring at her. The love of my life. My princess.

Your Wedding Dress -

As they reach up to the altar, Taehyung handed her hand in mine as I gently held her palm

As they reach up to the altar, Taehyung handed her hand in mine as I gently held her palm. "You better take care of my sister." Taehyung mumble in a threatening tone making me chuckle as I nodded. "I will." I said and saw her head slowly raising up and our eyes mate through her veil. Suddenly everything went blur as all I could see was her beautiful ocean deep eyes staring at mine. She was looking so much ethereal that I could not describe it in words.

She came and stood in front of me as non of us broke the eye contact. We were just admire each other when the priest started the rituals. We said our vows after the priest. And at the end he declared us as husband and wife.

"And now you may kiss the bride."

My grip on her hand tighten as she looked down. I could feel she was nervous and shy. I couldn't stop the raising smile on my lips as I slowly pulled her closer, holding her by her waist. Removing her veil, I finally got a clear view of her whole face. She bring her eyes up to meet mine and the whole world stopped for me. Her eyes which were filled with nervousness, calmed after gazing in mine. Her features relaxed as I pulled her closer. Leaning in I pecked her forehead as her eyes closed involuntarily. Moving towards her ears, I whispered 'I love you' in her ear as her lips twitched in a sweet smile. Pecking her cheek, I lastly kissed her lips as her hands clutched my blazer while kissing me back. We both kissed each other until the loud cheering broke through the walls as we parted to stared at each other. Her cheeks were bright red as she shyly look down and then hugged me tightly. A wide grin plastered on my face as I embrace her tiny frame in my arms. I looked towards the crowd and saw everyone clapping and cheering for us. All my beloved family and friends were happy for us. I felt like the luckiest person in the world.

Author's POV. -

After the ceremony, everyone came and wished you both one by one. It was getting a little tiring but you were glad that so many people were part of your happiness. After receiving lots of wishes, you finally got a little time for yourself. Jimin went to meet some of his old friends while Eunji came towards you and took you to the corner table. She made you sit and brought some food for you as she knew that you didn't had anything properly since the morning. You gave her your biggest smile and dig in the food as she just sat beside you.

"By the way, what happened to your plan?" You asked while stuffing your mouth with pastries as she bite her lips while looking around. "Um yeah. I'm going to do it." She said with a cheerful smile making you smile back. You gave her a thumbs up as your mouth was full. Soon, your eyes landed on Taehyung and Jimin who were walking towards you both as you nudge Eunji and winked at her making her blush. She nodded towards you before Standing up as they both reach up to you. Jimin came and sat beside you while releasing a big sigh as Eunji went towards Taehyung.

"Tae, I need to tell you something."

_______________✨________________

Comment for next bonus chapter ❤️