Chapter 5 : "Your fate..."

*Warning: This series contain mention of blood and abusive words. Skip this if you are uncomfortable. Some readers may find it explicit.

*This is pure work of fiction. All the events mentioned in the story are imagination. Don't take it personally.

_______________✨________________

"Y/N, careful." Jimin hold your wrist stopping you from running into the crowd as you wiggled trying to freed yourself. "Please Mini, it's so fun." You tried to move away but Jimin was also stubborn. He didn't let you go.

Currently you were in the park all ready to play around with kids but Jimin being the protective one didn't let you go away from him. "Princess, I took you here just because you begged me to. And you promised me that you won't let go of me and always stay with me. If you kept behaving like this then we're going back." He spoke sternly making your smile drop as you looked at him with sad eyes. Sensing that his not agreeing to you anytime soon, you look down obeying him. "Fine." You mumble audible enough for him.  

Jimin took your hand and walk towards the bench nearby. Making you sit there he also sat beside you. All the time you were looking down. Jimin sighted and scooted closer to you. Holding your chin he made you face him. "Did I make you sad?" He asked softly making pout as he couldn't help but chuckle at your cute face. "I'm sorry. But you know that how much big of a risk it is for you to roam on the street like this, right? " He asked as you nod in agreement understanding what he's trying to tell you. He smiled at your response as you also smile a little. "Good girl. Now sit here until I go and brought your favourite ice cream, ok?" Your eyes lit up hearing the word ice cream. You immediately nodded your head making him giggle as he stood up before pecking your forehead.

"Stay here only. Don't let her go away from your eyes , understood?" Jimin asked the bodyguards with cold voice as they all nodded in agreement. Looking at you for one last time Jimin walk away with few guards following him while most of them stayed with you.

You were admiring the view infront of you. The setting sun, kids playing around with their parents. That's when your eyes landed on a little ball of fluff. It was a kitten near the bushes. You tried to look close and realise that it's hurt. You felt bad as you unconciously stood up and walk towards the kitten. The guards behind you failed to notice you getting up and moving away from them as they were looking towards Jimin who was crossing the road. You moved closer to the kitten and saw him struggling with the vines. You slowly crouched down not to scare the little creature. You tried to free it from the stems and after some struggle you successfully removed all the bushes. The kitten meowled happily and  rubbed his head on your leg before running away from you.

You stood up ready to walk back to your place but stopped looking at the figure standing right behind you making you startled as you flinch a little. "Who are you?" You asked looking up at the tall man who's face was covered with a black mask. He chuckle looking at your small figure. "Your fate."

Jimin walk into the park while holding two ice creams. He walk towards the place where he made you sit but saw the guards panicking and looking here and there. Jimin's heart beat increased when he didn't spot you were you supposed to be. Speed walking towards the guards he stood infront of one. "Where's Y/N?" His voice made the guard gulp in fear knowing what is gonna happen with him now. "S-Sir...." He slutter badly as Jimin's anger started to increase. "I asked you where is Y/N." The guard flinch due to his sudden outburst. "Sir, she was here all the time. But we didn't know when and where she went suddenly." One of the guard spoke looking down while Jimin clenched his jaw feeling angry and disappointed. "I told you to keep an eye on her. Can't you do a single thing properly." This was the first time they saw Jimin this angry. "Now what are you waiting for. FIND HER." Everyone nodded and split their ways to find you.

Looking in the whole park but there was not a single trace of you. Jimin was getting anxious with every passing second. His heart kept beating inhumanly as some tears already fall from his eyes. He was desparatly looking for you when his eyes landed on something familiar. He crouched down and picked up the small bracelet laying on the ground which has your initial on it. Surely it was yours.

Jimin walk towards the way where he can see some trees surrounding a little house. He didn't waste any time and walked inside the house. He took slow steps not to make any noises. Looking around the dusty house he came across a room where he heard some faint noises. He peeked through the crack of the door only to see your figure laying on the ground unconcious. His eyes traveled towards the another figure standing in the room. He tried to see his face but due his back facing him, Jimin couldn't figure out who it is.

"Yes sir. I kidnapped her. Just come to our regular old house. Yes sir. Don't worry. I'll take good care of her." The man speak through the phone and ended the call. He walk towards your figure. Brushing away the hairs falling on your face he chuckled darkly. "Such a beauty. God knows what gonna happen with you." Saying this he stood up and walk out of the room making Jimin hide behind the pillars.

After making sure that the kidnapper left, Jimin hurriedly enter the room and ran towards you. Taking your head on his lap he tried to wake you up. "Y/N wake up. Please wake up. We have to go." He tried to wale you up but you weren't even moving. Jimin started to feel worried. He have to wake you up and leave this place as soon as possible. He was struggling to wake you up but got startled hearing a deep voice.

"Oh, look who we have here. Park Jimin. The son of most feared mafia Park Chan-Yeol, right?" Jimin's body went stiff. He carefully laid you down again before facing the tall figure standing at the doorframe. "Who are you? And why did you kidnapped her?" Jimin tried to sound cold and fearless, but deep down he was scared. Scared for you. The male laugh loudly while walking closer to Jimin. "And who do you think you are to ask me this little boy?" He bend down a little to match Jimin's height.

Before the male could do or say anything Jimin's skillfully removed the knife settled at the males waist and swirl it in the air making a long cut on the males forearm, causing him to whimper and moved back. "Aghh.....you little..." He tried to attack Jimin but he was fast enough to dodge him and kick his legs with all the force making him stumble and fall on the floor with loud thud. "I maybe little, but smart enough to dodge someone like you." The male again stood up on his legs looking at Jimin with pure anger. "I have fought with your father few times. And to be honest, he's pretty good. Let's see what you got from him." Jimin's eyes widen seeing him throwing a punch at him. He tried  to dodge it but it landed on his shoulder making him loose his balance and fall down along with the knife in his hand.

Jimin immediately gain his balance ready to fight his next move when he notice that he's again going to punch him. This time Jimin made a smart move and directly hit his waist making him wince in pain as the gun from his pocket fall down gaining Jimin's attention. They both looked at the gun and tried to take it but obviously due to the close approximation, Jimin snatch it away and pointed it towards the male. He stood up from his place and moved towards your figure. "There's a reason why I'm Park Chan-Yeol's son." Jimin proudly stated making the male burn in anger. "Don't behave stupid. My boss will be here any time. You can't escape." He tried to distract Jimin but he was smart enough to understand his tactics. "You think so?" Jimin sarcastically said as they heard the loud bangs from outside.

"They are here. You can't escape now, Park Jimin..."

_________________✨______________

What will happen next?

I'm not good at writing action stuff so baer with it.

Comment for next part.