Chapter 71: Love❤️(Final)

Warning: This series contain mention of blood and abusive words. Skip this if you are uncomfortable. Some readers may find it explicit.

*This is pure work of fiction. All the events mentioned in the story are imagination. Don't take it personally.

________________✨_________________

Author's POV. -
After 2 Weeks

Taehyung entered his mansion after a tiring day as he threw his coat on the couch. A maid came with a glass of water and handed it to him as he gulped it down whole. "Where's Eun?" He asked while looking around to get a glimpse of Eunji but stopped when the maid pointed towards the stairs which leads downward. "She's in the drawing room since morning." Taehyung's eyes crashed in confusion as he nodded toward the maid and she walked away. "What is she doing in the drawing room?" Taehyung mumble while making his way towards the drawing room which was at ground floor. A room where he had kept all the paintings he ever brought. He wasn't a fan of art but loves the aesthetic and vintage paintings.

He entered the art room as the smell of paint entered his nostril making him scrunch his face. He looked around and found Eunji sitting on the floor while different colour palates where surrounding her. He chuckle lightly before taking slow steps towards her to scare her, but until he reached up to her his mind changed. His eyes got stuck on the canva laying in front of her as she gave strikes over it with her bare hands covered in colours.

Taehyung stood there looking at the little piece of art as his lips formed a beautiful smile. "Sweetheart." He called out in a whispered tone making Eunji flinch as she turned her head upwards to see him towering over her. She giggle sweetly before placing down the palate and standing on her legs. "You're back." She chirped while standing in front of him with her hands behind her back as they were full of colours and she didn't wanted to ruin his clothes. Taehyung's smile widen as he saw the color drops on her cheeks. He pulled her closer while wiping the colour off of her cheek using his while shirt's sleeves making her gasp. "Tae!! You're clothes will get stain." She whine trying to wiggle away from his hold as he held her firmly and cleaned her face.

"That's beautiful, love." Taehyung whispered after looking at the painting making a shy smile rose on Eunji's lips. "Thanks." She mumble as Taehyung turned her around while circling her waist and resting his chin on her shoulder. Suddenly, Taehyung's phone rang making them both part away as he groan while removing his phone and answering it. While on the other hand, something strike to Eunji as she heard his phone ringing. Oh sh*t. How could I forgot?

After Taehyung finished talking, he turned around to see Eunji looking at him nervously. "What happened?" He asked making her bite her lips and fiddle with her fingers. "I forgot to tell you something." She mumble while looking down as Taehyung waited for her to continue. "Actually that day, your mom called. But you weren't in the room and I thought it must be something important. So I answered the call. Sorry. It slipped out of my mind." Taehyung giggled before taking her in his embrace as she looked at him confuse.

"Don't apologise. I know mom called. She called the next day too. So don't worry." Leaving a sigh of relief, Eunji closed her eyes but opened them again looking at Taehyung with her big doe eyes. "Was it something important?" She hesitantly asked not knowing if she have the rights to ask. Taehyung smirked before decreasing all the gap between their bodies as her cheeks heat up. He lean towards her ear making her close her eyes as he whispered in her ears. "Actually. She wants to meet her daughter-in-law."

Next Day -

"Come one Minie. We'll get late." You whine while throwing the pillow at Jimin who was standing in front of the mirror fixing his heirs as he groaned when the pillow hit his head. "Calm down bub. We stil have time." He said while rubbing his head and walking towards you. You just pouted while looking away making him chuckle as he sat beside you and pulled you on his lap. "You're so excited to meet the little Y/N?" He asked making your eyes sparkle with the mention of baby.

You were eagerly waiting to see Jin's wife and their daughter, but as she was just discharged from the hospital, Jimin suggested that you should wait a little to meet them. You agreed but your patience turned low until you started to whine to him to let you go and see them. Finally Jimin agreed to your nagging as today you both decided to meet them along with Taehyung and Eunji.

You nodded your head multiple times making Jimin chuckle as he kissed your cheeks before getting up. "Let's go then."

Time Skip -

Y'all reach Jin's house as he welcomed you all and gave you soft drinks. He served you some snacks which he cooked himself and you couldn't stop praising him as how good of a chef he is. All this while, his wife was inside as the baby needed to sleep and she was also tired so Jin didn't bothered them.

After a while when the baby was awake, Jin brought her out and all of you cooed at how small and cute she is. Taehyung was the first one to hold her as he love kids a lot. You wanted to hold her too, but were afraid that you might hurt the little one. Jimin sensed your fear and helped you to hold the baby as your lips formed a broad smile looking at her as she stared back at you with her bamby eyes. "She's so cute!!!" "Just like her mother." Jin added as y'all giggle as Jin's wife hit his arm playfully.

Everything went well as you spend the evening while chit-chatting with your sister-in-law and playing with the baby. At night, y'all bid your goodbye and went back to your homes.

Y/N's POV. -

I was standing in the balcony looking at the moon brightly shining in the sky as the cold wind blew slowly making it more peaceful. I closed my eyes inhaling a good amount of fresh air making me feel calm. I was enjoying the peaceful silence, when two strong arms engulf me in a back hug. My lips stretched in a wide grin as I recognised the owner in a second with his cologne.

"What are you doing here princess?" Jimin asked while pulling me in his chest as I could feel his bare chest pushed against my back. "It feel so peaceful." I voice out while resting my head on his shoulder as he snuggle in my neck. That moment made me feel so safe and alive, in the arms of my love. We stayed there for few minutes until Jimin brought me back in the room as it started to get chilli.

Laying me on the bed and then cuddling with me under the sheets, I couldn't help but giggle at how clingy and affectionate he sometime gets. I ruffled and played with his heirs as he placed his head on my chest. My hands going up and down on his back as I could feel his smile against my skin. "Min..." I called out in whisper thinking he might have fall asleep but he hummed in response causing me to chuckle. "I love you." I breathed out before kissing the top of his head as he did a little snuggle in my chest before raising his head to stared in my eyes with his crescent one. His lips formed a cute smile as he brought his face upwards until his lips brushed against mine. "I love you too princess." His words muffled as he pressed his lips on mine turning it into a kiss full of love, affection and passion.

Nothing could feel more beautiful than this exact moment where I want to live in his arms for the rest of my life. No matter what problems we face, I know this man will never leave my side and will take everything on him even before it comes to me. I know he'll love me to the moon and back. And this is the dream that I never want to wake up from. Because I know no matter what, he will always protect me.

________________✨_______________

THE END...❤️

There's going to be bonus parts if you guys want.

Comment for the bonus part ❤️