Chapter 66: Desires🔞

*Warning: This series contain mention of blood and abusive words. Skip this if you are uncomfortable. Some readers may find it explicit.

*This is pure work of fiction. All the events mentioned in the story are imagination. Don't take it personally.

________________✨_________________

Author's POV. -

Admiring the night sky in each others embrace, you and Jimin sat beside each other. Taehyung and Eunji already left as to give you both alone time. Your eyes were sparkling as you gaze at the twinkling stars while Jimin was busy staring at you. You under the night sky was the best view for him over anything else. You felt his gaze on you and turned your head towards him. Seeing him so engross in admiring you made your cheeks blush and lips spread in a shy smile. His eyes turned cresent looking at your smile as he pulled you closer.

"I can't even look away from you." He whispered in your ear while softly nipping at your earlobe. You felt the shivers running through your body as your eyes closed in anticipation. His soft and gentle touch making you melt in his arms. "Minie..." Letting out a soft moan as he nibble on your sweet spot while his hands caressing your waist. You opened your eyes when he pulled away and found him looking at you with so much emotions. Your eyes reflected the same desires as you circled your hands around his nape and let your lips touch his. He was fast enough to held your waist with one hand while his other one cupped your cheek.

Taking control of your movements, Jimin glide his hands up and down on your back while sucking on your bottom lip. Your thoughts went blurry as you could only hear your heart beating at the high rate. He tilted his head, deepening the already heated kiss. Feeling the need to breath you pushed him lightly as he groan while letting go of your lips. You both breathed heavily as he rested his forehead on yours. Both of your eyes closed taking in each others warmth.

"Princess, I can't hold it anymore." His low whimper matched with his tight grip as you took a shallow breath. "Minie. I love you." You said in response with a soft smile giving him your full consent as he smile before getting up. He helped you to get up too and carried you bridal style as you giggle while he started to walk.

With hasty steps, Jimin reached your room and kicked open the door before walking in. He walk up to the bed and placed you on it gently. Turning around he walk back towards the door and locked it. When the door closed, he turned around while removing his blazer and throwing it away. As he reached the bed, he had already unbuttoned few of his shirt buttons. Your chest heave up and down with excitement and fear as your fist clench around the sheets under you.

Getting on the bed, Jimin lean towards you while placing his hands on the either side of you. Your breath stuck in your throat as you lean backwards until your back touched the soft mattress and Jimin was hovering over you. "You're looking so beautiful." He kissed your cheek as your hand landed on his chest and eyes closed feeling his soft lips on your skin. He planted delicate kisses on every feature of your face as you just took deep breaths trying to calm your racing heart.

While smooching your skin, Jimin's hands reach to the zip of your dress as he pulled it down slowly while brushing his fingers on your bare skin. Your back arch at the teasing touch, as you hugged him tightly. Jimin kissed your forehead while detaching you from him and making you face him.

"Do you want me to stop?" His gentle voice was enough to make you feel at ease as you gaze at his beautiful orbs giving out a gentle nod. "No. Don't. Just....make me yours." You finished your words while placing your lips on his and that made him smile through the kiss. His sloppy kisses travelled to your cleavage which was now visible as your dress's straps were fall down. He nibble on your skin leaving purple bruise everywhere his lips touched.  You were moaning softly as his actions were gentle and delicate which was making your body feel relaxed.

As he moved further down, sliding away the material of your dress and revealing your bare body to his eyes, your grip tighten on his shoulder. You were already half n*ked in front of him and you realised it when his plumpy lips kissed your perked up buds. You whimper while closing your eyes tightly as his warm mouth latched to your n*pple. The feeling was very new and foreign to you as you moan louder each time he sucked on them. He fondle and pinched your n*pple while smooching and sucking the other one.

Your back was arching as he started to get harsher with his actions and you could feel the pool of wetness between your legs. Your thighs clench together as you felt a tight knot forming in your lower abdomen. "Um....Min..." You struggled to breath normally while squirming under him but he was just adding more pleasure to your body. He left your n*pple and kissed the valley of your breast before going towards the other one. Your eyes were closed and lips parted as continuous moans leaving your lips. He kissed your other n*pple before sucking on it just the way he did with the first one, making your mind go crazy.

Painting your breasts with his marks, he kissed your navel before pushing down your dress further. He lightly lifted your hips, before completing removing your dress and taking it off of you. Your face was flushed and thighs were clenched together as you refused to open your eyes feeling shy and submissive. "Gosh, your so beautiful." Jimin's eyes roamed on your almost n*ked body as he felt his pants tightening at the sight. Your hands reached towards your panties as you tried to covered them making Jimin chuckle.

He held your hands and pin them above your head before hovering over you making your chest pressed against his clothed one. "Open your eyes princess. Let me see them sparkle when I mark you." He kissed both of your eyes as you slowly open them to find him looking at you with a loving smile. Your cheeks redder than ever as you tuck your lip under your teeth while squirming under him. He lowered his hips making his hardness pressed against your lower abdomen while gliding his nose tip on your cheek as your breath hitched.

"Just keep looking at me when I shower you with my love. I want to see your pleasurable expressions." His words were making your body feel tingling sensations as he let your hands touch his chest. He again attached his lips with your neck while guiding you to remove his clothes. You removed his shirt as it fell on the floor and reached to his pants. Unzipping his jeans, he got up a little and removed them, leaving him just in his boxers. His bulge was visible through the material.

Your hands roamed on his chest as you traced the tattoo on his ribs before going down at his hard member. He snuggle his head in the crook of your neck while letting out a low groan when you gently brushed your hand on his boxers. Your shyness slightly fading as you felt your body carving for his touch.

"Minie, make love to me." You whispered in his ears as he felt his whole body shivering and blood rushing to his heat. He raised his head from your neck and gazed at your eyes which stared back at him with same desires and neediness.

"As you wish, princess."

________________✨_______________

Huh, the exams stress me so much that I forget how to write.🤥

I don't know how this part turned out. Just wishing it doesn't ruin anything.😬

Comment for the next part ❤️