Chapter 69: beauty🔞

*Warning: This series contain mention of blood and abusive words. Skip this if you are uncomfortable. Some readers may find it explicit.

*This is pure work of fiction. All the events mentioned in the story are imagination. Don't take it personally.

________________✨_________________

Taehyung's POV.-

Nothing could feel more complete than this moment. She was here, with me, in my embrace. Our lips were moulded together and I could feel her take my breath away. My hands were freely discovering every part of her body while she had her hands wrapped around my neck and shoulder. The more I kissed her, the more desire of tasting those lips for a little longer rose inside me.

She lightly tapped on my chest with her small fist as I released her lips from the heated makeout. Her eyes were close with her cheeks damped in her tears while her lips were pink and swollen. The sight making me feel like capturing her for another kiss and didn't let her go until I feel satisfied. Her shallow breathing and raised heart beats were clearly audible for me as everything else was non-existing for me.

My hands reach up to her cheek as she raised her lashes staring at me with those hypnotic eyes of her and I just let my self drown in them. There is no doubt that I can do anything for her. To see her smile.

The tears in her eyes were still fresh and that bothered me to the core. I know the things she have went through but I want her to see herself above from all those things. I want her to see herself just the way I do. Her scars, her body is nothing but a symbol of her strong and courageous nature. And I want her to see it only.

The scar on her shoulder, turned out to be her biggest insecurity as she always wears full sleeve clothes to hide it. But today I was determined to show her her every beautiful scar.

I bend my face towards her neck and she took a shuddering breath as my lips touched her skin right on the mole she had on her neck. The coldness of her skin crawled under the touch of my warm lips as her fingers clutched my shirt. My lips moved at it's own as they moved towards her shoulder leaving the trail of wet kisses. Her body was squirming as I let my teeths sink in her flesh earning a low whimpering moan from her. That cute sound of her made blood rush through my body and my hands gripped the side of her waist.

"These scars are so special. They shows how much strong my girl is." I kissed her shoulder and with every smooch I whispered how beautiful she is. She was squirming continuously as I lean more into her. She lean back on the vanity table and let her head fall back a little as I got more access to her shoulder and cleavage. The strap of her dress became the hurdle in my way as I slide it down exposing her glimmering skin. She sucked in a harsh breath before she lightly pushed me and turned to other side making me stop. I felt like I made her uncomfortable, but when I glanced at her face through the mirror, the red hue on her cheeks said something different. She was shy.

I chuckle while softly brushing away her heirs which fell on her back. There were multiple small and big scars on her back too. My heart clench imagining how much pain she must've gone through. I brought my lips to kiss every scar on her back. And with every kiss, I told her how important she is to me. "I can't tell in words what you are for me. I hope my actions will let you know." I kept going to her lower back as I held the string of her dress and pulled it lightly untying it.

"T-ae..." Her voice was low and shaking as her dress loosely hang around her shoulder and I turned her around. She refused to look in my eyes and that made my lips turned into a small smile. She was so cute yet attracting. "Sweetheart. You shying away from me like this makes me even more excited." I whispered in her ear before taking her bridal style as she held my shoulders tightly and finally made an eye contact with. There were no tears in her eyes anymore. They were filled with love and need.

Placing her on the bed, I hover over her and placed my lips on hers as she immediately returned the kiss. My hands could no longer wait to take away the dress which hide her gorgeous body under it. But I wasn't sure if she was ready for it yet. I halted in my actions to look at her face as she stared at me. "Are you sure about this?" I caressed her cheeks and she stared at me with the hesitation in her eyes. Even though I love her and want to show it to her, I don't want to force her in anything. "You don't have to push yourself sweetheart." I reassured her while kissing her forehead as she closed her eyes taking deep breaths.

"I'm sure for everything, if it's you Tae." Her words brought a smile on my face and I felt like the luckiest man in the world. Oh how much I love this girl. I rubbed the tip of my nose on her cheek as she giggle lightly. "You don't need to say things like that to make me fall for you. I've already fallen. Really hard." I declared while supporting my body on my arms as she let out the sweetest laugh while caressing my cheek. Her touch felt so different. So soothing. I let myself melt in her touch before opening my eyes amd looking down at her physique laying under me.

"Let me show you how beautiful you are." I whispered and again kissed her deeply as I could feel her completely relaxed under my touch. My hands brought the other strap of her dress down her shoulder exposing her cleavage. My favourite mole on her neck was now painted in my mark as I kissed her every part, replacing her scars with my marks. She only moaned and whimper everytime my teeth would nibble on her skin. While removing her dress I kissed every scar on her body.

She moaned so beautiful and loudly when I tug at her n*pples and her back arched at the touch. She was sensitive after all. Taking off our clothes and giving her time to complete adjust with my stares on her bare body, I took moments to admire and appreciate her. Her thighs and waist had painful scratch marks that for second made my blood boil, but that wasn't my concern at the moment. Soothing her with my kisses and caressing, I let her feel satisfied. My lips didn't fail to claim every part of her body which made her feel insecure and gave her bad memories.

Even though I wasn't planning to have s*x with her at the moment, it was just to make her feel confident and beautiful. I slide my fingers along with her folds as she squirm with my name rolling out of her tongue. Letting her adjust with my fingers, I thrusted slowly and steadily increased my pace making her stretched. She held my shoulders pulling me close and kissing me passionately while releasing her juices on my fingers which made me kiss her deeply.

Her breathings were heavy as she was calming down from her high. I decided to just cuddle her and sleep cause the way she was looking right now, I didn't felt like ruining her innocence. I pulled her close while letting her head rest on my chest and caressed her heirs. She also wrapped her arms around my waist and draw patterns on my chest. "Tae..." She whispered making me hum. "What...about you?" She asked in a low voice as I smile while looking down at her as she looked at me with her bamby eyes. "It's your first time with me. It's all about you. Thank you for giving me a chance and opening up to me.  I just wanted you to know that no scar on your body can change my love for you. Because when I say I love you, I love you with everything you have. Including your scars." Her eyes weld up with tears but before she could shade them, I placed a chest kiss on her forehead and lips.

"Now sleep my love. Or I have to take a cold shower."

________________✨_______________

Not a proper smut but I tried my best.

Comment for the next part ❤️