Chapter 41: Apology

*Warning: This series contain mention of blood and abusive words. Skip this if you are uncomfortable. Some readers may find it explicit.

*This is pure work of fiction. All the events mentioned in the story are imagination. Don't take it personally.

________________✨_________________

Y/N's POV. -

I was sitting on the bed while looking out from the window. It was almost evening and I'm still sitting in the same place. My mind is a complete mess. My eyes are hurting due to constant crying and my throat is dry. But it didn't bother me as much as the thought about not being able to see Jimin again was. I was just fiddling with the sheets everytime I remember Jimin's words.

"No one will follow her if she goes out. And make sure, I don't see her around again."

I clutched my eyes closed stopping anymore tears escaping my eyes. He didn't mean it. You're overthinking. He was just angry and stressed. I should have listened to him. But then why didn't he came after me?  My thoughts were eating me up.

"Argh!!!" I groan while clutching my heirs. This is too much. I should stop thinking. But I can't. I defeatedly slump down on the bed as my eyes allowed some tears to make their way out. I can't do this anymore. I removed the sheets and stood up from the bed. I came out of my room to see the hall empty. "Where's everyone?" I looked around the room but there was no one. "Eunji!!" I called out and in no second I saw Eunji walking inside from the door which I assume was garden. "Y/N, what happened? Do you need something?" Followed by her, some maids also entered the hall. "Ma'am do you need anything?" I shook my head negatively making them walk back into the kitchen.

Author's POV. -

"Y/N what happened?" Eunji asked while placing her hand on your shoulder as you looked at her through your sad eyes. "Eunji." You hugged her tightly resting your chin on her shoulder. She caressed your back understanding the reason of your sadness. She broke the hug and took you to the couch and made you sit there. "Y/Niee. Don't think much about it. You see, Jimin will definitely come to talk to you. He must be a little stress, but we all know how much he loves you." She tried to console you which helped a little as your heartbeats calmed a little. "I don't know." You said looking down at your lap and closing your eyes. All you wish was to get back at Jimin and hide in his warm embrace. As Eunji caressed your hands, you both look up hearing the footsteps and saw Taehyung walking in the mansion. He saw you both sitting in the hall and smiled at you. "Are you feeling good now?" He asked you but you just nodded your head with a slight smile. He sigh but smile. "Now you'll feel much better." He said making you look at him puzzled but when he moved aside your eyes widen. Jimin was standing there with a worried expression.

A While Ago -

"Jimin, how can you be so sure without even trying?" Taehyung turned fully towards Jimin who was sitting on the passenger seat while Taehyung was on the driving seat. "I-I don't know Tae. But I can feel it. I've hurt her a lot. I'm sure she didn't even want to see me." Taehyung sighed defeatedly hearing his best friend giving up without even trying. "I can't believe you. You're saying this even after knowing how much you both love each other." He looked at Jimin with raised eyebrows as Jimin's eyes slightly raised to stared at the mansion in front of him.

"What if she's also waiting for you?" Taehyung placed his hand on Jimin's shoulder trying to make him understand. "You can't back off without trying. Not for yourself, but for her. Please. Give her the happiness double of the pain she has been through." Jimin looked at Taehyung who's eyes where begging him to go and meet you. Jimin sighed and closed his eyes as your tearful eyes flash in front of him. He abruptly opened his eyes and sighed loudly. "You're right. I can't let her be any more davestated." Saying this Jimin removed his seatbelt and walk down the car making Taehyung do the same. "Wait, let me see if everything is fine first." Taehyung said making Jimin nod and follow Taehyung as he entered the mansion.

Jimin stood in front of you but you refuse to move. You both stared at each other and you could clearly see his red eyes. His cheeks were flushed which only happens when he cries a lot. "Princess..." Jimin tried to take a step towards you but you immediately walked towards the guestroom and shut the door close. Jimin took a deep breath before looking at the closed door. "Jimin-" Taehyung tried to interrupt but Jimin shook his head indicating he's fine. "Don't worry. I know how to calm her." Jimin gave him a small smile before following you. Taehyung sighed and looked towards the other figure in the room to see her face laced with worry. He chuckled at her cuteness, making her looked at him. "Eun-" Before he could say anything she also went away towards the stairs and disappear making him sigh. "It's gonna be a tough day."

Jimin's POV. -

I stood in front of the door and contemplate about my thoughts but shaking them off I pushed the door open. Fortunately, it wasn't lock. I saw her standing beside the window as the cold wind was blowing softly making her heirs move with air. She didn't fail to made my heart skip a beat. I walk towards her slowly and I'm sure she's aware of my presence. As I stood behind her, the slight distance felt like miles and I feared that maybe I'll never be able to complete this. This thought made my eyes teary and sneaked my hands around her waist, back hugging her. Her body stiffen but she didn't moved. I tighten my grip and snuggle deeper in her neck. "Princess..." I breathed out feeling her intoxication scent taking over my senses. She wiggled in my arms trying to get away from me but that's not gonna happen. I ain't letting her go anywhere.

"Jimin, leave me." She was trying to get off of my grip but the more she tried the tighter I held her. "No. Don't call me that." I sternly said making her stop moving. She was silent for few seconds before she chuckled bitterly. "Why?" She asked making me scared of her reaction. Will she understand me? Will she accept me? She's not going to hate me right? I couldn't help but feel my emotions building up.

Unconsciously my grip loosen around her waist and she turned around but before she could say anything, I hugged her. Snuggling in the crook of her neck, I let my tears flow. I can't afford to lose her.

"I'm sorry princess. I'm so sorry. Please forgive me. You can stay mad at me, punish me or even k*ll me. But please don't leave me. Please."

________________✨_______________

Will she forgive him? 🤔

Comment for the next part ❤️