Bonus Chapter 1

Warning: This series contain mention of blood and abusive words. Skip this if you are uncomfortable. Some readers may find it explicit.

*This is pure work of fiction. All the events mentioned in the story are imagination. Don't take it personally.

________________✨_________________

Author's POV. -

"Have you talk with her about it?" Chan-Yeol asked Jimin who was looking through some files as he stop flipping pages and look up at his father. "Not yet." He look down again but his mind wasn't concentrating at all. Chan-Yeol sigh before sitting straight on the chair making Jimin to looked at his every action. "Then do it. Her opinion matters the most." Chan-Yeol spoke in a calm and understanding tone making Jimin to went in a deep thoughts. Snapping out of it after hearing the sound of chair moving, his eyes mate with his father as he nodded his head with reassuring smile as Chan-Yeol returned the smile and left the cabin.

At Home-

"Why is it so hard?" You mumble while scratching your head as the maths problems went from all above your head making you groan in frustration. "Ugh!! I hate math!!" You groan shutting off your notebook and slamming your head on it. You started studying again as you'll now be getting admission in one of the best universities in Seoul, but the very first hurdle in your way is this, math.

You were whining while stuffing your face in the notebook when Jimin came in your room and chuckle seeing your tantrums. He walked towards you and patted your head making you snap up to see him smiling at you. "Minie!!" You jump up from your seat and hugged him tightly as if you haven't seen him in ages. He giggle while holding you securely and walking to the bed as he plopped on it with you sticking to him as a koala. "Why is my princess so whiny?" He asked while caressing your back making you instantly relax in his embrace as you nuzzle in his neck. "The math is so hard." You complain with your eyes closed and voice muffle. He hum while slowly laying you on the bed and supporting his body over his elbow as he hover over you. "But if you didn't try then how will you succeed?" His thumb traced your cheekbone as you stared at him. You softly nodded before snuggling in his hand. "I'll try my best." You said making him smile as he pecked your forehead. "I'll help you." Your smile widen as you nodded vigorously making him chortle as you sat up. "Should we-" You were about to get up but he held your hand and pulled you back making you sit back on the bed.

You looked at him with questionable eyes as he took a deep breath and sat in front of you before taking your hands in his. "Princess, I want to tell you something. And it's important." He said while looking in your eyes as you give him a nod to continue. "You know the company I'm running right now, it's not mine." He said making your eyebrows crashed together. "Huh?" You blinked your eyes trying to get what he means. "I mean, that company is your." Now your eyes widen as your lips parted in shock. "Min, what are saying?" You couldn't understand what he meant as he shifted a little closer while tightening his grip around your hands. "Princess, it was your father's company." He examined your expressions before continuing.

"Y/N, after your father passed away, dad found out that he have written his whole property under your name. And until you turn 18, dad was your guardian. Now since you've turned 18, all the rights are under you. You have to take the responsibilities now." You heard his every word patiently as your eyes wondered everywhere. This was something you never thought about.  You never knew that you have such an asset under your name. It was always Jimin or your uncle whom you thought provides you money.

You again look back at him as he gave you time to process everything. "So, now?" You hesitantly asked as Jimin cupped your cheeks giving you  a sweet smile. "You don't have to worry. I'm here for you. I'll help you with everything. But I'll just help. You'll be the one to take the decisions." You weren't sure if this is something you could do. You never had any experience neither you thought about it. "Wh-at if I can't do it?" You asked while playing with his fingers as he gazed at you with soft eyes. "Then I'm here to help you." He caressed your hair as you look up and saw his infamous eye smile which made you smile too. You throw your hands around his neck as he held your waist holding you firmly. "I will do my best." You said making him smile wider. "I know you will princess."

Chan-Yeol's POV.-

Standing in front of his grave, I looked at the sky as it was a little dark today. Maybe it'll rain. I look down at the cemetery as my lips formed a small smile. "How are you doing buddy? Sorry for being late." Crouching down I removed the leaves from the cemetery and placed the bouquet of flower over it. "I hope you're doing fine. I'm also good. A lot had happened. A lot had changed. But you know, Y/N is still same. Just got a little tall." I chuckle while looking at my feets before looking back up. My eyes slowly turning moist. "I wish you were here." I mumble while staring at the name carved on the cemetery.

Taking a long breath I heave out a sigh. "But don't worry, we all are really happy. And my son, he's so whipped for her." I laugh while standing up. "They'll get married soon. And that day I'll be free from my worries." I bite my lips while controlling my tears. "The promise I made, my son will complete it. Until his last breath." A strong wind blew making my hair to move along with air. I smile while closing my eyes and feeling the cold touch of wind on my cheek. "I know. I miss you too." I opened my eyes and glanced at the cemetery one last time before turning my heels and walking away. But this time my heart doesn't feel heavy like all the other times whenever I visit him. This time I feel light.

I wish your in peace now, my dear best friend.

________________✨_______________

Comment for next bonus chapter❤️