Chapter 54: Revenge

*Warning: This series contain mention of blood and abusive words. Skip this if you are uncomfortable. Some readers may find it explicit.

*This is pure work of fiction. All the events mentioned in the story are imagination. Don't take it personally.

________________✨_________________

Taehyung's POV. -

I reached the hospital and left my car in hurry. I was panting and my heart was beating at unrealistic speed. I stood in front of the receptionist and asked her about dad. But her answer made me shocked.

"Sorry sir. There's no accident case here." My eyes squinted as I looked at her as if she said something weird. "What are you saying? I got a call from your hospital saying that my father is under accident and is very serious." She looked at me with confusion before she looked towards her computer screen and typed something on it. After few seconds she again looked at me with apologetic face. "I'm sorry sir. But there's no record of your father. Maybe you got the wrong information."

My brain stopped working for few minutes as I stood there completely dazed. What the heck is happening? I was thinking when my phone rang taking me out of my thoughts. I pulled it out and looked at the ID. It was Jimin. I answered the call and as always his first question was about  Y/N. "Tae, where's Y/N?" He asked and as if the lightning strike me, I remember something.

In the hurry of coming to the hospital, I left her alone at mansion. I didn't even waited for Jin hyung to arrive. "Oh, f*ck. Jimin come at my mansion right now." I said and cut the call before running towards my car. I ran as fast as I could and sat in my car, starting the engine. On my way back home, I called my mens which I kept at mansion for security, but none of them were responding. "Sh*t sh*t sh*t. How can I be so irresponsible?" I punched the staring wheel while driving fastly.

Author's POV. -

Jimin's heart beat dropped when he heard Taehyung's frightened voice. What if something have happened? He thought and left whatever he was doing to reach at Taehyung's place. All the way there, his palms kept sweating and his mind was giving him all the negative thoughts.

After few minutes of driving, he reached the mansion. He dropped down from the car and his body trembled. The guards were laying on the ground. He ran inside the mansion to see the the horrific scene in front of him. All the guards were either bleeding or unconscious. He roamed his eyes all around the place and found Jin and Taehyung standing in the hall.

He speedily walk towards them before turning around Taehyung who's eyes were moist. Jimin felt his heart sinking at the sight. "What happened here? Where's Y/N? Why are all the guards injured?" He bombard Taehyung with questions to which Taehyung just lowered his head while a lone tear escaped his eye. Jimin felt his blood boiling at the unbearable silence. "TELL ME TAEHYUNG. WHERE'S MY Y/N?" Jimin shook Taehyung while holding his shoulder to which Jin held Jimin and pulled him away from Taehyung. "Calm down Jimin. We need to think sanely." Hearing Jin's words Jimin clenched his fist trying to surpass his anger.

"I got an anonymous call saying that dad got in an accident and is very serious. I was so shocked that I immediately called Jin hyung and left for the hospital. But reaching there I understood that it was a fake call. Until I realised it was a plan, it was too late." Disappointment, anger, guilt was clearly visible in Taehyung's voice.  He clench his fist feeling frustrated at himself. How could I not notice that it could be a fake call? He punched the wall beside him making Jin sigh.

"Until I reach here, the guards were already unconcious. And Y/N was.....nowhere." Jin said looking at Jimin who's eyes were burning with anger. Anger of not being able to save you, even after knowing that you're in danger. "They even took Eunji with them." Jimin raised his head to look at Taehyung who now was facing the wall in front of him with a blank but serious expression. "But how did they manage to find where Y/N is? Did Jasmin did this?" Jin asked while looking around the place which had bl*od stains and broken glass pieces everywhere.

"It was Eric." Taehyung and Jin both looked at Jimin who was boring holes in the floor with his piercing gaze. "How did you know?" Taehyung asked now standing in front of Jimin who was trying hard to breath normally. "He called me, to tell me what he's upto. He said that no matter how much I try, he'll take his revenge." Jimin's hands were itching to punch the life out of Eric. But more than that, he was dying to hold you in his arms. He was worried for your safety.

"What does he want now?" Jin asked patting Jimin's shoulder in an attempt to calm him down. "He got what he wanted." Jimin's words made Jin and Taehyung to glanced at each other as they all sigh looking around the place. 

"I'll not leave that b*stere."

Eric's POV. -

Finally!! Finally she was right in front of me. My revenge, my pain everything I'm suffering from for past 8 years, will pay off. I wickedly smile while staring at her. She was unconsciously sitting on the chair. My smile was not ready to leave my lips thinking about all the things I'm going to do with her. The more I'll t*rture her, the more she'll scream and I'll feel satisfied.

I was smiling while tracing my g*n on her cheeks when I heard the footsteps behind me.  I smirked knowing who it is. "Welcome." I said while turning around to see Jasmin standing there, but her eyes were on Y/N. She was intensely staring at her with dark eyes. As if she's ready to jump and eat her alive.

"Keep your thoughts to yourself. She's my prey." I said making her divert her eyes towards me. She clenched her jaw but didn't said anything. "Now you can have Jimin." I said while walking towards her as her eyes were back on Y/N.

"Surely." She mumble turning her heels away and walking towards the chair placed at the distance. "Don't worry. I'm just here to enjoy the show." She said sitting on the chair which made me smirk. One of my man walk in the place where we were and bowed towards me. "Boss, what about the other girl? What should we do with her?" I scoffed while giving him a signal to go away with my hand. "Do whatever you want to do with her. She's useless for me." That man walked away leaving me and Jasmin alone with Y/N.

"Jimin thought he was smart. But he didn't know who he was competing with." I again looked at Y/N as now she started to squirm in her place.  I kept staring at her until she squint opened her eyes slowly. I went towards her and bend in front of her to see her face closely.

"Hii angel. Welcome to hell."

________________✨_______________

I'm stressed with academics 😵😫

Comment for the next part ❤️