Chapter 43: Sorted

*Warning: This series contain mention of blood and abusive words. Skip this if you are uncomfortable. Some readers may find it explicit.

*This is pure work of fiction. All the events mentioned in the story are imagination. Don't take it personally.

________________✨_________________

Author's POV. -

You sniffle while sticking to Jimin as if he'll disappear if you let him go. He was constantly mumbling sweet words to you while caressing your heirs. Your hands were wrapped around his torso as he sat while leaning on the headboard. The moment was peaceful and needed for both of you. But it got disturbed when Jimin's phone rang. You detached yourself from him as he took out his phone and his expressions turned cold. He stared at his mobile screen for a second before disconnecting the call. You furrowed your eyes as he tossed his phone somewhere before his hands again pulled you closer. "Who was it?" You asked while playing with the fabric of his shirt. "No one." He mumble while nuzzling in your heirs. Your lips pouted as you thought about something.

"Jasmin...?" You mumble trying to look at his face but he burrowed his face deeper in your neck. "Don't talk about her." He said while keeping his hands around your waist. "I'm still angry though." You didn't wanted him to hear you but your voice was loud enough to reach his ears. "Why?" He asked as his head snapped away from you. You looked down as your pout grew. "Even if it wasn't really what you meant. But it still hurts. You were so mean to me." You finished your talk and look up to see Jimin biting his lips trying to control the smile forming on his lips. You blinked your eyes and your hand flew to slap his chest. "Why are you laughing? You're so bad."

You sulk looking away from him. Jimin let out a fit of giggles before he again pulled you back towards him. Your back resting on his chest as he placed his chin on your shoulder. "Ok my baby. I'm sorry. But trust me, I really didn't mean a single word I said. Don't get upset for it. Please." He whispered near your ear making the blood rush to your cheeks as they turned pink. His fingers glide on your waist and his nose brushed against your nape before he placed a firm kiss there. Your eyes closed at the feeling of his soft lips on your skin. He was doing bare minimum and you were already under his control. As he started to place butterfly kisses on your neck, you wiggle in his arms.

"You didn't fall for her, did you?" You suddenly asked making him halt his moment as he looked at you without blinking. "What?" He asked being puzzled by your sudden question. "I-I mean.... she's so beautiful and intelligent. She's perfect fit for you. While I'm..." Jimin didn't let you finished as he turned you around and placed his lips on yours stopping you from blabbering. He softly bite on your lower lip making you moan as he slide his tongue inside your mouth. Your hands grip his biceps as he held your nape deepening the kiss. His lips were moving roughly on yours leaving you breathless. You slightly pushed him to take a breath but he again attached his lips with your as your eyes closed with anticipation. The butterflies in your stomach went wild with his every touch. His another hand gripped your thigh, caressing it.

After a long passionate kiss, he finally left your lips, all swollen. You breath in and out trying to calm your breaths as he rested his forehead against yours. "I don't care how she is. For me, it's just you. Never ever compare yourself with anyone, because for me, there's no one like you." Your eyes glisten as you looked at him. He smile seeing your teary eyes and kissed your forehead. You also smile back but your mind still had a doubt. "B-ut then, why do you have those marks?" You fiddle with his shirt buttons avoiding to look at his eyes. He looked at you confusingly until he got what you mean. "Wait, you mean this?" He unbuttoned the first three buttons of his shirt revealing his chest which had some red marks. You caressed the marks with your finger and looked at him with wide eyes. "Did you eat mushrooms?" He just nodded his head like a child making your face turn angry. "Jimin. How can you be so careless? You know you're allergic of them. Still." You scolded him while he just stare at you. "God. Look at these. Is it hurting?" You gently caressed the marks while a sweet smile formed on Jimin's lips seeing you being all worried for him. "I'm fine princess. But what were you saying about these marks?" He asked making you stop your motions.

You felt like a fool. You were already embarrassed and now you added more to it. How can I even think like that? You mentally cursed yourself as you didn't budge your eyes from you lap. "Princess...? Did you thought I was..." You shook your head vigorously before he could complete his words. "No. I'm sorry. I don't know why I was thinking like that. I'm embarrassed." You covered your face as some tears gathered in your eyes. Jimin held your palms and removed them form your face. Holding your chin, he made you look at him. "You don't need to be embarrassed. You've whole rights to question me. You own me, and that give you complete rights to asked me about my actions." He said with soft tone making your tears flow like a river. "I love you Minie." He chuckled before embracing you and patting your back. "But still, you couldn't make it out that it was some rashes and not hickeys? Is it because I never gave you one?" You stopped sniffling and looked at him through your wet lashes. "Should I give you one then?" He asked biting his lips as your face flashed bright red. "You..." You hit his chest trying to get away but he held you tightly and tickle you until you were out of breath.

Meanwhile,

Taehyung opened his rooms door expecting to see Eunji sitting on the bed or near the window. But to his surprise, the room was all empty. He frown walking towards the bathroom, but she wasn't there either. "Didn't she came here?" He mumble walking out of the room to look for her, but stopped seeing the guest room door next to his room open. He walk towards it and peeked in to see Eunji sitting on the bed, lost in her thoughts. He furrowed his eyebrows. "What are you doing here?" He asked barging in the room making her flinch as she placed her hand on her chest. "Sorry." He mumble seeing her eyes full of tears. "I didn't mean to scare you. But...why are you here?" He walk closer to the bed. She just fumble with her hoodie. "Um...I thought of taking a nap." Eunji mumble not looking at Taehyung.

"Then why are you here? You could take a nap in my room." His voice dropped an octave making Eunji gulp. "That's why. It's your room. I'm better off in guest room." Her eyes didn't looked at him but he still sensed the gloominess in her eyes. His fist clench but he controlled his emotions. "Eunji..." "Please Taehyung-shi. I don't want to bother you anymore." Her words made him stiff. He didn't said anything further and just hummed before walking away. Eunji took a deep breath while leaning back on the headboard. While Taehyung stood outside the guestroom, leaning on the wall.

"How am I supposed to tell you that you not bothering me, bothers me even more."

________________✨_______________

Better? 😶

Happiest Birthday To Our Sunshine✨❤️🥳💜🐿️May you live 100 years😘💐

Comment for the next part ❤️