Chapter 46: Date...?

*Warning: This series contain mention of blood and abusive words. Skip this if you are uncomfortable. Some readers may find it explicit.

*This is pure work of fiction. All the events mentioned in the story are imagination. Don't take it personally.

________________✨_________________

In the evening -
Author's POV. -

You were stomping your foot while pacing in the hall desperately waiting for Jimin's arrival. You sigh looking at clock again and again as if it will stop the time from tickling. Your lips pouted as you plopped down on the couch while mumbling to yourself. You heard footsteps coming in the hall and your head snapped towards the direction to see Taehyung walking in the hall all dressed up.

Taehyung's look-

You scanned him from head to toe and gasped causing him to look away from his phone screen and looked at you

You scanned him from head to toe and gasped causing him to look away from his phone screen and looked at you. "Oppa!!! You look so handsome." He chuckled looking at your expressions and walk towards you. "Thank you   Y/Nie." He ruffled your heirs making you giggle. "Oh, are you going somewhere?" You asked resting your chin on the headboard of couch. "Yeah. I've to attend a dinner with my parents." You made an 'O' shape of your lips while nodding your head. "But then who'll take care of me?" You playfully pout your lips making him snort at your baby face. "That's why I called your boyfriend, didn't I?"

As he finished his words, Jimin stormed in the mansion while panting and screaming your name. "Y/N?? Princess, where're you?" Your lips stretched in a wide smile as you didn't wasted a single second before running towards him. As his eyes caught a glimpse of you, he let out a breath of relief and embrace you in a tight hug. "Minie!!!" You jumped on him being all excited while he just took deep breaths trying to calm his racing heart. "Thanks God you're fine." He mumble making you frown as you broke the hug and looked at him. "What? Why I would be not fine?" You asked looking at him puzzled and saw how his eyes looked at you up and down before he turned to look at Taehyung who was standing at a distance. He glared at Taehyung making him chuckle nervously. "Hey, Jimin. How you doing?" Taehyung waved his hands awkwardly as you looked between both of them confused by the whole situation.

"So, what's the emergency?" Jimin asked leaving your waist and walking towards Taehyung who was all set to run for his life. "I....there IS an emergency. She was missing you." Taehyung took steps backward while pointing towards you as Jimin walk closer to him. "Uh huh. Is that why you made me literally break all the traffic signals in city." Jimin crossed his hands looking at him with his piercing gaze making Taehyung gulp. "Look I..." As Taehyung saw Jimin was about to throw a punch at him, he turned around to run but stumble on Eunji who just walk in. Taehyung held his balance on time preventing them both from kissing the floor. Eunji gasped closing her eyes tightly but Taehyung held her securely not letting her fall. Her heirs blew with air as his eyes refused to look away. When she opened her eyes, he noticed that they're literally hanging in the air. "I'm so sorry. Are you okay?" Taehyung asked as he helped her stand straight as she just nodded.

Eunji's look (imagine she's wearing leggings) -

"Wow babe!! You look awesome." You walk towards Eunji and held her shoulders making her blink her eyes before she let out a small thank you. Taehyung's eyes got stuck on Eunji. It was so long since he saw her all dressed up. Even though she wasn't wearing a lot of makeup, still for him she was gorgeous as always. "Are you going somewhere too?" You asked her and she looked at Taehyung who was busy gawking at her. Her cheeks turned pink when she saw his eyes staring at her with that infamous smile of his. She look back at you. "Um..."

Jimin noticed Taehyung's frozen state and shook his head before nudging him to take him out of his imagination. Taehyung looked at Jimin as he motioned towards you two. "Oh, um, I'm taking her with me." Taehyung said making you looked at him. "Why?!" You and Jimin asked in unison but your voice confused whereas Jimin's voice was full of teasings. Taehyung gave a sharp glare to Jimin who was wiggling his eyebrows and controlling his laughter looking at Taehyung's flustered face. "So that she won't witness the naughty stuff you guys going to do after I left." Taehyung said with plane face making you and Jimin's faces to flush red. You took a glance at Jimin before looking everywhere else.

"Aren't you getting late? You guys should leave. Yeah. Bye!!" Jimin pushed Taehyung towards the exit as he giggle making Jimin scoff. "Is that a date?" Jimin whispered making Taehyung stopped and look at him. "Yeah, maybe." Taehyung smile looking at Jimin who gave him a wink. "Let's go." He forwards his hand looking at Eunji as she looked at his hand and then at his face. Hesitantly she walk towards him and held his hand. "Have fun!! Bye." You wave your hands with a bright smile as she did the same, and walk out with Taehyung.

Jimin's POV.-

I sigh looking at them leaving and walk back towards Y/N. She was still looking at the door. "What happened?" I asked as she tilted her head still staring in the same direction. "I wonder why did he took her with him?" She said with pout making me smile at her cute and innocent face. "Princess...why did a boy brings a girl to meet his parents?" I asked while pushing my hands inside my pockets and looking at her as she tried so hard to understand. "Why?" She again looked at me with ber confuse eyes to which i just shrugged my shoulders. And as if she understood what I was trying to say, her eyes widen as she looked between me and the door multiple times before covering her mouth. "Really???" She asked in the loudest tone making me giggle. I nodded my head and she jumped up and down with excitement. "Omg omg. Really? Tht means they both..." She giggle and mumble with herself being so excited.

"So, what are we doing?" I asked after she calm down from her little excitement. She looked at me and thought for a second before her lips again stretched wide. "Let's have a movie date?" She said holding my hands. I just love to see her smile. "Okay." I said and she drag me towards the room. She made me sit on the bed and arranged everything. I asked if I should help but she denied and did everything by her own. I was just admiring her every action. Finally she sat beside me on the bed and snuggle closer to me making me instantly wrapped my hands around her waist and pulling her as close as possible.

Maybe, Tae was right. I may be doing something naughty today.

_________________✨______________

Author smirking evilly in the background 😏.

Comment for the next part 💜