Chapter 16 : "Missed you..."

*Warning: This series contain mention of blood and abusive words. Skip this if you are uncomfortable. Some readers may find it explicit.

*This is pure work of fiction. All the events mentioned in the story are imagination. Don't take it personally.

_______________✨________________

You finished your school and walk out from the gates expecting to see Jin oppa to pick you up, but to your surprise the car standing in front of you wasn't your regular car. You halted in your steps and frown. That's when the car door opened and Chan-Yeol walked out while smiling at you. You widen your eyes looking at him but then smile brightly and did a little run towards him.

"Uncle!!" You chirped excitedly before hugging him tightly. "How's my sweetie?" He kissed your heirs and caressed your back. You parted from the hug, the smile not leaving your lips. "I'm good. How are you? And what are you doing here? Where's Jin oppa?" He chuckled at your nonstop questions and motion you to calm down. "I was free today so I came to pick you up. Why? You don't like it?" He asked fake pouting as you immediately shook your head. You both laugh together before he opened the door for you and made you sit. He also took a seat beside you.

"Where are we going?" You asked looking at the not so familiar road. "You'll get to know soon." He just smiled at you as you pouted and folded your hands before resuming to admire the journey.

Time skip-

The cars stopped in front of a big building and one by one some guards come out from other cars before Chan-Yeol got down from the car and asked you to do the same. You hesitantly step out and nervously looked around. The place was very unfamiliar for you. "Don't you want to meet Jimin?" Your head snapped towards him as your nervousness flee away hearing Jimin's name. You nodded your head vigorously as your uncle laugh before holding your hands and leading you inside the building. The people around the area were minding their own business, but as soon as they saw Chan-Yeol entering the place everyone started to straighten their posture and bowed to him with respect. You could feel the stares on you as you suddenly felt a little self conscious. You were wearing your usual school uniform which made you look small and cute, just like a kid.

Until now you understood that this is nothing but where Jimin works. Or more like people work under him. You smiled at your own thoughts. You always wanted to visit this place and wanted to see how this actually is. But that never happened. But now you were happy and excited as well as nervous too. You could heard the people gossiping among themselves while looking at you.

While walking towards the elevator, you notice a familiar figure walking at a distance. It was the same girl from the party you saw with Jimin. She walk away while smiling with herself. She was so engrossed in herself that she didn't notice you neither your uncle. You shrugged your shoulder and entered the elevator with your uncle.

The elevator stopped at the highest floor and Chan-Yeol walked out with you following him. After walking for few seconds you stop in front of a cabin. "This is the CEO's cabin, that means Jimin's cabin." Your uncle turned around and told you. You looked at the door excitedly. As you were about to open the door you heard a voice.

"Princess..."

You turned around to see Jimin walking towards you with a surprise and shocked expression. You could tell that he was completely unaware of your visit. You smiled ever so brightly looking at him, but you controlled your excitement of running and jumping on his arms considering the fact that your uncle is still here. Jimin came towards you guys and stood in front of you.

"Dad? What are you guys doing here?" He asked looking at his father. "Well, I had some important work so I decided to come. And about Y/N I thought she would like to visit the office with me." All the while you were looking at jimin with heart eyes as he could also feel you staring at him.  "Oh, ok. But why are you standing here, come in." He gasture to follow and opened the door for you guys but before he could enter, his father pulled him back while holding his forearm. He looked at his father confusingly. "Well, I'll sit and take a look at everything. You can go and spend some time with Y/N."

Your eyes lit up hearing your uncle.  "Taehyung will help me. You can go." He smile reassuringly and motion Taehyung to follow him. Taehyung nodded and winked at Jimin before entering the cabin. Jimin stood there a little perplexed. He was kind of afraid to face you. He thoughts that maybe you're angry at him for not giving you time. He finally gathered the coverage to looked at you but his nervousness vanished when he saw your big smile with your dimples poking out. He couldn't help but smile too.

You didn't wasted a minute and jumped in his arm hugging him tightly as if your life depends on him. Well, it did.  He also hugged back tightly. It was actually quite long you two have been close after his birthday party.

"So, what my princess wants to do?" He asked parting from the hug but still hold you close. You couldn't focus what he was saying as you were too engrossed staring at him. You missed him. A lot. He saw you staring at your lips and as he leaned you also tiptoed reaching his hight.

Your lips touch and you could feel your heart racing and the butterflies erupting in the pit of your stomach. The moment lasted more than expected, as he deepen the kiss holding your nape. You both were enjoying each others warmth, when you both got startled and parted away hearing the voice behind you. "Can't you guys go somewhere private. Think about the single people like me." Taehyung spoke with fake crying voice as your cheeks turned dark red and you tried hiding your blushing state. Jimin glared at his soulmate for ruining his special moment. Taehyung chuckled nervously before walking away fastly.

Jimin look down at you who was busy hiding your face. "Don't need to be shy princess. Now you should get used to it." He teased you as you looked at him and slapped his chest and hide yourself in his embrace making him giggle. "I missed you." "I missed you too, princess."

Both of you were busy with each others love and warmth, totally unaware of the upcoming storm in your life.

_______________✨________________

I don't know if it's too short or too long. But it's kind of boring. Sorry for that.

Comment for the next part 💜